The Return

Devin's POV:

I had just finished cleaning up when I heard a knock at the door. I was laid out on my bed, playing the game. Phillip came out the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist.

" You gonna' get that? " he asked. I just shooed him off. Phillip walked to the door and laughed. The next thing I heard was someone saying, " Don't play with me. "

My head shot towards the door and Ronni walked in. I tossed my Xbox controller and sprinted over to him, spinning him around and kissing him all over his face. I fell in between his legs as we landed on the bed.

" What are you doing here? " I asked.

" I'm back, baby. " he stated and I rejoiced. I missed him so much!

" Your parents finally let you come back, huh? " Phillip said with his toothbrush in his mouth.

" Nigga, put a shirt on! " I chuckled.

The door swung open and in walked Danielle. She squealed when she saw Ronni, and they ran to meet each other. He hugged Aaliyah as well.

" Bitch, you back? " Danielle asked.

" Hell yeah. " he nodded.

" Fuck em' up! " Danielle yelled.

" I'm mad you just bursting in here like you own shit. " I nagged.

" Shut the hell up, you need to be getting ready. " she replied.

" For what? " Ronni asked.

" We still coming up with some shit for Megan. " Danielle informed him.

" And now that you're back, it's about to be good. " Aaliyah smiled.

" I like you. " Ronni nodded.

Paris' POV:

I walked around the school yard, observing all of the clubs and organizations. I had picked to join the fraternity here, just to keep me busy on my off-season. Basketball season didn't start until January, and it was early August.

" Paris? " a soft voice called out to me. I turned around and it was my cousin, Megan.

" What? " I whined.

" Is he back? " she questioned.

" In the flesh, why? I already know why I'm here. "

" Still, be careful. You still need to fit in while trying to complete the mission. " she went on.

" I will! What do you want from him anyway? " I grinned. I knew that this would make her mad.

" Wipe that shitty look off of your face, do your job. " she walked away.

Aaliyah's POV:

" So, what do ya'll suggest we do? It's levels to that bitch, and we have to defeat her every time. " Danielle started.

" Well, I have an idea. We can start a dance team, just like the Stingettes. We won't be able to perform on the field or anything, but we will be allowed in the stands and on the court at basketball games. " I informed them.

" We'll need a sponser, so who would that be? " Ronni looked around.

" The Stingettes coach, anything dance she'll take care of. I already ran the idea by her, and she approves. The only thing that needs to be done is auditions. " I smiled.

" Yaass! " Ronni danced in Devin's lap.

" Alright, whose taking over costumes? Choreography? " I was curious.

" I can do choreo. " Ronni volunteered.

" And I know someone who specializes in uniform making. " Danielle nodded. " When we have a clear vision, just let me know and I can get it taken care of. "

" Alright, first phase goes into play starting tomorrow, so get ready. " I said and they nodded.

After practice....

I sat on my bed reading my book. Megan walked in and sat on her bed. Her back was faced to me.

" Why aren't you talking to me? " she mumbled.

" Excuse me? "

" Come on, you're supposed to be my bestfriend. " she turned around.

" Supposed to. " I corrected.

" I hope you haven't sided with those bitches? " she spat.

" What bitches? " I asked, sarcastically.

" Don't worry about it. " she sighed. " Just know that shit's about to get real. "