Hallo from Germany!

Hallo an alle!

I know I've barely updated in a few weeks but I've been in GERMANY! Now you all are probably wondering why I've been in Germany the past two weeks in the middle of the school year, and I have the answer.

My music school got the chance to play in Berlin about a week ago and I would have been a fool not to take the opportunity. I even had a solo on both my violin and the piano in front of like 6,000 people! Talk about nerve wracking. In the end I didn't meet my worst-case scenarios (aka fainting on stage, throwing up, or forgetting the material) so I'm pretty proud of myself.

To make it better, my moms decided to make a vacation out of it. The past week and a half has been just me and both of my moms (which hasn't happened since the divorce) traveling all over Germany. Today we toured the Black Forest and tomorrow we're going to the castle of the mad king.

We would be going home in a few days, but after what happened in Paris my moms insisted on going there and helping out. So, starting in a few days, I'll be in Paris and even get school credits for it. I'll update more in Paris than I am in Germany since I didn't have that much service for most of the trip.

Now on the matter of what happened in Paris. I am honestly shocked that someone would do something like that. I know it's the world we live in, but I just don't understand how someone can do that to so many people while still having a healthy 'conscience'. Now I'm under no circumstances a religious person. I'm even an atheist if I'm gonna be perfectly honest here. So, I'm not going to tell you to pray for Paris. But if you do believe in God or that there is something up there looking out for us, then do whatever you think is right.

Denn jetzt habe ich auf Wiedersehen zu buchen Sonderlinge! See you soon (hypothetically speaking) guys!~Bella