Too Personal

Paris' POV:

I sat in my third class, not listening to anything Mr. Gunn was saying. I was ready to get back to the room so that I could take Ronni out. I know I'm really the bad guy, but he's just so.......HIM! That's what I love about him.

" Bruh, move your feet off my seat before I bomb on yo' ass. " some irrelevant nigga joked. He thought that shit was cute, I already know it.

" I bombed my nut in yo' bitch last night. " I joked back. He stood up like he wanted to fight, but I just laughed, twisting my pen between my fingers.

" Boy, calm down! I don't want to have to hurt some feelings. " Mr. Gunn joked as the class laughed. He slowly sat back down and I went back to ignoring Mr. Gunn.

The bell finally rung and I was excited. I rushed back to the room, unlocking the door and walking into the bedroom. Ronni was sitting on his bed, on the phone. With his nigga, I'm guessing.

" I love you too, babe. " he blew a kiss and then sat the phone down on his bed.

" Don't be giving that nigga my shit. " I stated.

" He already had it. " he smiled. " Maybe, seven times? "

" Shut up, and bring yo' ass. " I demanded.

" Who you talking to? " he sat on his bed.

" You, now let's go. " I gestured.

He rolled his eyes and picked his phone back up. I walked over to him and picked him up, bridal style, then proceeded towards the door.

" Put me down, Paris. Please? " he begged.

" You gonna' act right? " I raised my eyebrow.

" If I tell you to put me down, you do that. " he was trying not to blush.

" You haven't even let go of my neck, nigga. " I smiled as he let go, and I gently placed him back on the ground.

" Go, you walking in front of me. " he said.

" Says who? "

He pushed me out of the door and locked it behind him. We walked to my mustang, and headed towards a pizza place. I know it's cheap, but he's not mine and it doesn't take much to please him. We arrived and immediately were seated.

Megan's POV:

" Whatchu' want? " I heard Paris ask him.

" Doesn't matter, whatever you get. " Ronni replied. Such an easy little bitch.

Suddenly, Devin walked through the door. He spotted me and walked over to where I was sitting. At first I was like what the hell, but then again, Ronni was here with another nigga.

" Hey Megan, can we talk? " he asked. I could look in his eyes and tell that he was sincere.

" Yeah, wassup? " I tried to make my voice sound as different as possible.

" Well, I came to say that I was wrong for the way that I did you. I don't want to be friends, I just don't want any animosity between us. " he explained.

" You know I love you, and always will. " I cooed.

" Good. There's a party this weekend, and I would like for you to come. "

" Oh, how lovely. You know I'm down to party. " I jigged, making him chuckle.

" Alright, well I'm gonna' go, and you have a great day. " he smiled, then exited the restaurant. I wanted Ronni to get caught so bad, but today wasn't his day.

Danielle's POV:

We walked into the band room, looking for Ms. Williams. She was sitting in her office on her computer.

" Hey, girl? " Aaliyah started.

" Well hello, I've been waiting on you guys all day. " she stood up.

" Had I known that Ronni didn't have classes after twelve, he would've been here. " I added.

" Alright, well everything has been approved. What you need now is auditions, uniforms, and a captain. Have you had time to get those things figured out? " she shuffled through emails and paperwork.

" Yes ma'am. " I answered.

" Do you have a name? " she asked. Aaliyah and I both looked at each other and shook our heads. " Well, when you do, just let me know so that I can get your flyers and such. "

" We'll have it by tomorrow. " we assured her.

" I look forward to it, and remember, everything has to be ran by me first. " she stressed.

" We got this. " Aaliyah punched her chest and Ms. Williams chuckled.

" Bye child, I'm not about to deal with you. " she sighed as we walked out of her office.