3 Too Many

Paris' POV:

" Hurry up before we're late. " I whined.

" We're driving two separate cars, you can go. " he smacked his lips. " Plus, I have to wait for Danielle. "

There was a sudden knock at the door. I swung it open and a dude, not too much taller than me, stood there.

" You are? "

" Devin. " I dapped him up and let him in.

He walked over to the mirror where Ronni stood and hugged him by his waist. So, this is the nigga that he's been talking about? Ha, I could laugh. I watched as he kissed Ronni, telling him how good he looked. Ronni continued to blush every time Devin kissed his neck, or squeezed his ass. I was getting mad jealous.

" Paris? Paris? " Ronni snapped me out of my thoughts. " This is Devin, my boyfriend. "

" Oh, this is your new roommate? " Devin asked and Ronni nodded. " Ooooohhhh. "

" Alright, come on bitches! " Danielle nagged as she walked into the room.

" They don't know what that means. " I chuckled.

" Shut up, and I'm ready. You driving your car? " Ronni asked Danielle as he pouted, continuing to roll his eyes at me. I just laughed.

" Yeah, I'm bringing Aaliyah with me. " she replied.

Megan's POV:

I stood by the wall, jigging with my fellow dance members. I was drinking something that some guy put in my cup, so I was slightly feeling myself. A group of boys cheered and my eyes darted towards the door. Danielle, Ronni, Devin, Todd, Aaliyah, and Paris came walking through. I just rolled my eyes, sipping my drink.

Paris walked over to me and gave me a hug, taking my cup and sipping on whatever was in it.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you. " I danced, my words slurring.

" Yeah, you suck too many dick. " he chuckled. I lightly punched his shoulder.

" Having fun with that bitch? " I smiled.

" I know how we can speed this up. " he started.

" Tell a bitch something, I've been trying forever. "

" It's gonna' get a little dirty. Devin is with his friends, their drunk, and he will be in a few minutes. I'll distract Ronni, while you grab Devin and take him upstairs. " he informed me.

" To do what? " I was sobering up. My evilness was taking over.

" Just play with him. " he smiled. " Plan? "

" You got it. " I shook his hand.

" Wait for the signal, though. " he stated, then walked away.

Devin's POV:

My boys and I were turnt! Ronni was throwing that ass back on me, and I was having a good time. My vision was slurred, and I could barely stand up straight. I felt someone grab my hand and lead me somewhere. I couldn't quite tell who it was, but my body was not in a state to resist. I heard a door open and I felt myself being thrown on what felt like a mattress. My belt loosened from around my waist, my pants were pulled down, and a hand grabbed my dick.

Ronni's POV:

I stopped dancing because my stomach was hurting, and I felt nauseous. I had drunk way too many drinks, and I was starting to feel everything.

" You okay? " Paris asked me.

" I'm fine, just not feeling too well. " I told him.

" What can I do? " he asked. I looked around for Devin, noticing that he was gone.

" Ya'll seen Devin? " I asked Danielle and she said no. I asked Aaliyah and got the same answer.

I started to gag. I knew this alcohol was about to win. Paris grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to the bathroom. He opened the door, and my stomach bared it all. I hated the taste and texture of vomit, it's disgusting. He rubbed my back as I continued to feel my stomach contract, then release.

" Damn, how many drinks did you have? " Paris chuckled.

" Shit ain't funny. " I grabbed a paper towel and wiped my mouth. He flushed the toilet as I washed my hands. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. Like Devin would. " Boy, if you don't..... "

" Bruh, ya'll have to come see this shit! " some boy bursted into the bathroom and yelled.

We walked out into the hall of crowded people, shoving our way through the crowd. When I saw what everyone was looking at, my mouth dropped. I felt Danielle stand right beside me.

" What the fuck? "