You're Wrong

Devin's POV:

I sat at the lunch table with my boys. After last night, Ronni didn't want to come near me! He didn't seem mad, it just seemed as if he just wanted his space.

" Yo', what the fuck was that? " Phillip broke the silence.

" I slightly feel that it's my fault. " Tony confessed.

" Why? "

" Well, I saw her come grab you....... "

" And you didn't stop her? " I yelled in a whisper.

" Last I heard, ya'll was cool! I didn't think too much of it. " he held his hands up.

" I can't even blame you. " I sat back and sighed. " I shouldn't have consumed that many drinks. "

" Okay, we all make mistakes, no shit. What I wanna' know, who is that little yellow nigga that came with ya'll? " Aaron chimed in.

" Paris? That's Ronni's roommate. " I told them.

" You might wanna' watch him. " Aaron warned. I wanted to ask why, but I didn't need anymore drama right now.

The bell rung for us to go to class, and I ditched that shit! It was so much on my mind, I needed to get away. I walked to the atrium, feeling the cool breeze and admiring the flowers. As I continued to walk, I noticed Paris was sitting on a bench. The paper he was writing on fell and flew over to my feet. I picked it up and walked it to him.

" Thanks man. " he looked up at me, then looked back down, continuing his work.

" What's yo' problem? " I asked. " Is it something that you want? "

" Fam, whatchu' talking about? " he didn't break eye contact with that paper.

" I'm feeling some type of way about you. The way you act with Ronni, I don't like that shit. " I confessed. I don't know where this was coming from, but it was coming.

" Nah, we just cool man. " he assured me. " You have nothing to worry about. "

I just knew he was lying, but I just walked away and headed towards my room. I shot Ronni another sorry text before taking a long nap.

Ronni's POV:

" I'm not mad at him, trust me. " I chuckled as we walked to the band room.

" That ain't how you were acting last night. " Aaliyah mumbled.

" I was a drunk mess, so was he, and her. " he shrugged it off.

" She probably wasn't. " Danielle sassed and we laughed.

We walked into Ms. Williams' office and she greeted us.

" I see a new face. " she smiled.

" Yeah, this is our captain, Ronni. " Danielle informed her.

" Ronni? " she took her glasses off. " I remember hearing your name this morning. "

" Please, disregard all of that. " I shook my head as Aaliyah and Danielle struggled not to laugh.

" If you say so, child. " she turned back to her computer. " Information? "

" Yes, our name will be Xstacee. "

" I like that. " she smiled. " Now, where do you plan on having auditions? "

" We wanted to use the auditorium, if that's okay? " Aaliyah added.

" I can arrange for that to happen. Where will you be practicing? "

" Now that, we don't know. " Ronni chuckled.

" I can see if you could use the chorus room. What times? " she looked over her glasses.

" Four to seven. " Aaliyah looked at us, and we nodded in agreement.

" Sounds good, and requirements? The basics? " she asked.

" Yes ma'am. " We said at the same time.

" Alrightie, your paperwork is processed. Once you do auditions, get uniforms, blah blah, we will discuss branded apparel. " she informed us.

" Ummm, branded apparel? " Danielle questioned.

" Jackets and stuff, slow one. " Aaliyah said.

" Got it. " we all chuckled.

Megan's POV:

I was jogging around the school, getting my daily cardio in. It felt really good out, so I thought why not? On my journey, I was stopped by Devin. What did he want this time?

" Wassup? " I asked, catching my breath.

" I've been thinking lately......and I realize that I miss you. " he confessed, catching me completely off guard.

" Oh really? What exactly do you miss? " I decided to play along and see where this goes.

" That pussy, most of all. " he said in his deep husky voice. He pulled me into him and kissed me so passionately.

" What about Ronni? "

" Who? " he raised his eyebrow, and that made me laugh.

Thank you, Paris!