Author's note

Hey guys!

The plot has been running in my mind for a while now and I'm so happy to finally be writing it.

The Mafia and His Angel is a dark theme book but it is a love story . It is recommended to 17+ due to explicit scenes, mature language and sensitive subjects.

Updates will be a little slow. But I will not make you wait for too long. Because I hate waiting too, so I wouldn't do that to my readers.

The Mafia and His Angel is not edited. All chapters are first draft on here.

Well I can't really say anything as I don't want to spoil the plot. But Happy reading and I hope you guys love this story.

Thank you for giving The Mafia and His Angel a chance!

PLEASE NOTE that The Mafia and His Angel is a long book - its actually TWO BOOKS IN ONE. Prologue to chapter 32 is the first book. Chapter 33 to epilogue is the second book.

The Mafia and His Angel (both parts/books) is officially completed. But there will be a series, so keep reading on to find out. Extra/bonus chapters are posted frequently, including short stories about other characters.

(This book has been taken down for publishing purposes. Only 6 chapters are available)

P.s this book takes place in the US. New York to be exact.

Love

Lylah xoxo :)