First day (1)

^Selena Gomez as Allison Reynalds

Quick A\N

I AM AUSTRALIAN

I have researched American ways a little but nothing to much.

Mistakes will be made so one notice will be enough.

Also, there is a stereotypical gay guy in this story, I have nothing against gays, In fact a few of my best friends are gay. If you can't cope with it then simply don't read this book. :)))

One more thing, the start of this story kinda sucks ass but it gets better you just have to deal with the first few chapters and I promise it gets better, please just read through them.

Plz vote and comment

-Jade
________
•"He took one look at her and instantly knew she was the perfect kind of trouble,

A good girl who knew exactly when to be bad"•
_________

FLASHBACK:
"Come on babe I want you" he slurred walking over to me and tripping over his own feet.

"No, you're drunk again, this isn't right" I reply standing up to go and help him sit down on the chair.

After he sits down he pulls me down also so I'm straddling him on the chair.

"Stop, okay this isn't what I want" I reply quietly trying to get myself off of him, it wasn't working, he was holding me.

He started kissing my neck forcefully.

"Stop okay, you're hurting me" I reply finally managing to stand up.

"Where are you going?" He asks leaning back into the chair.

"Home, I'll see you tomorrow" I say confidently grabbing my bag and almost making it out of the door.

Before I can make it he's back up again pulling me back inside.

"Stop" I yell as he pushes me onto the couch.

"Stop" I keep shouting.

ALLISON POV:

"Allison, get up or I swear I won't be able to tell you to wake up again." My brother shakes me waking me up from my nightmare.

My head pounds, "I'm up dumbass" I groan into my pillow and turn around.

My head continues pounding and it tires me out again, I close my eyes just for a minute.

"NO STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

My eyes spring open at the memory and I know for a fact there was no way I was going to able to sleep anymore.

I sit up, the sweat very clear on my tired body.

I massage my temples then quickly jump up to have a shower in the connected bathroom.

***

"Love you mom" I shouted from the kitchen as I grabbed an apple and walked towards the doorway, as normal I got no reply.