#5 Camp Secrets (Part 1/4)

"GUYS I CAN'T DO IT" Dylan yelled frustratedly trying to light the fire with a match.

you laughed slightly and continued to set up the tent you were staying in.

"Do you need help?" Ki Hong say standing up straight and looking at Dylan on the ground struggling to get the fire going.

"hell yeah" Dylan growled to himself and glared at the fire. Ki Hong laughed and kneeled down beside Thomas to help him.

you finally got your tent set up and sighed "finally"

"good job babe" Thomas said to you as he swung his arm back then slammed the ax into the wood below. It made a loud noise then a crackle, he tossed it over to Dylan who then put it in the fire.

"did you just call her babe?" Will said smirking

"uhhh" Thomas said unsure, he forgot the boys didn't know about you and him. "no."

*****

You sat in the red camping chair with your knees pulled to your chest, staring at the fire while the boys talked and fooled around. Though you couldn't bring yourself to think or join into the conversation.

The fire crackled, shooting sparks into the sky. You looked up and you were immediately amazed by the lack of stars in the sky, there were hardly any, it was so cloudy the only thing you could really see was the moon.

The heat from the fore brushed against your legs, making you lean into your chair further. You sighed and sipped your drink.

"Im proud" Dylan said grinning

"For starting the fire?" Thomas said raising an eyebrow

"most certainly" Dylan said as a wide smirk plastered across his face

"Dylan, I started it." Ki hong said laughing

"NO" Dylan shouted then everyone went silent. Then they all burst into laughter.

Thomas stared at you "You okay?" He said slipping a hand onto your thigh, his hand slid onto your inner thigh drawing small patterns threw your leggings.

You looked at him and smiled slightly "yeah im fine"

"you sure?" He bit his bottom lip slightly and continued to draw patterns on your inner thigh.

You looked at his hand on you and you tried not to grin "mhm.." You said quietly. All the other boys were talking so they couldn't hear you and Thomas.

"Hey boys me and Y/N are gonna go to bed, it's late.." Thomas said standing up and sliding his hand off your thigh.

"Okay see you in the morning" Will said smiling and watching you both walk away.

Your tent was not far away at all so once you got in the tent Thomas immediately pushed you down onto the mattress and his body crawled in between your legs, his body grinding against yours, he connected his lips with yours.

You immediately kissed back, putting a hand on each cheek. Then you pulled away when you came to a realization "they're gonna hear us" You said out of breath.

"so?" He said smirking, his lips brushing against yours.

"we should tell them" You said exhaling deeply as his hand slid up your shirt at the back, his cold hand making you gasp slightly.

"tomorrow.." He mumbled then pressed his lips against yours again, he rolled so that you were now straddling him.

You nodded and grinned slightly, you began to unbutton his dress-shirt, when you finished that you pulled it off his shoulders then dropped it beside the mattress.

He smiled and pulled up at the rim of your shirt, pulling it up, revealing your black laced bra, he stared at you and just smiled. "You're beautiful..."

You felt your cheeks become heated and your hand slid onto his chest, you leaned down slightly so your lips hovered over his, you teased him by biting his lower lip lightly.

He couldn't take it so he rolled again, meaning that he was on top. "you shouldn't do that" He whispered with a slightly raspy voice.

"why not?" You whispered in return.

"If you tease me, i might just have to tease you" He said, dragging his lips to your neck and nibbling on your skin, placing wet warm kissing along your neck and shoulder.

You leaned your head back slightly, running your fingers through his sandy blonde hair, arching your back lightly as he kissed your neck, shoulder and collarbone.

His lips eventually found a way to travel down your stomach, sucking on your skin lightly everywhere his lips landed.

When he got to your hip line, he looked up at you and dragged his soft, warm wet lips up your body slowly. His lips soon found their way back to yours. His lip connected with yours, and his hand traveled down your body, one finger slipped in between your leggings and your skin, tugging them down slightly.

Something about this turned you on, You liked the fact you hadn't told the boys and you were sneaking. Something made that more interesting, more gripping.

You didnt know if they could hear you or not and honestly, you didnt care. You loved Thomas and you knew he loved you. You weren't ashamed of that, and you didnt want to hide it anymore.

______

Alright so thats only part one of 3 or 4, not sure how many parts yet.

Would you like to see more stuff like this? If so, more sexual? less sexual? just right?

Also please like and share with other people.

ALSO if you have ideas for a story, PLEASE SHARE WITH ME. (i will give you full credit for the idea)