Chapter 8

I don't really have much to say for this chapter, but the next chapter will be .. better ;)

;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*excuse any spelling/grammar mistakes, it's hard to type while wearing a cast ya know*

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN <3

==================================================================

Chapter 8.

T R E V O R

"Boys!" Coach yelled, stepping into the locker room. All of us were just hanging out while getting dressed before he interuppted.

We all kind of stopped what we were doing when we saw the hard look of anticipation on Coach's face as he looked at us, gripping onto his clipboard so tight his knuckles were white. Nathan and I exchanged knowing looks.

"What in the hell are you guys doing?" Coach demanded, scanning the room of half-naked football players with furrowed bushy eyebrows. "How can you fool around and be stupid when you know we have to be out there in--" He checked his watch "10 MINUTES. LET'S GO!"

"Jeez Coach," David smirked, putting his palms up in defence. "Why are you so uptight? We're fine."

"Look," Coach said, propping one foot up on the bench as he looked at us. "I know football may be a game to you guys. And yeah, sure it is. But NOT WHEN WE'RE FACING THE BERLOCKS."

"We'll kick their ass, Coach," I assured him with a cocky smirk. "They won't even know what hit them."

Coach sighed, his shoulders relaxing a bit. "Daly, I hope you're right. I hope you boys know what you're doing. You all know the game plan?"

We all replied with casual nods. Coach scratched his head, and glanced at Nathan and I, raising an eyebrow.

"Dawson," he said, pointing right at Nathan who just finished throwing his jersey on. "No pressure, but our lives are kind of in your hands tonight."

Nathan froze for a second, looking around at all of us. When his eyes reached mine, I gave him a smirk and he sighed.

"Okay," he finally said. "Alright."

Coach clapped his hands together, and grinned at us. "Are you ready to slaughter the Berlocks?"

"YEAH!"

"ARE WE GONNA SLAUGHTER THE BERLOCKS?" He roared.

"YEAH!" We shouted back, some of us laughing and smirking.

"ARE WE GONNA FUCKING DESTROY THOSE SNOOTY BOOTY BERLOCKS UNTIL THEIR SNOOTY BOOTY BERLOCK BUTTOCKS ARE COMPLETELY DEMOLISHED?!"

Nathan and a few other guys started laughing, and I folded my arms over my chest, shaking my head as I smirked.

"YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" We all chanted, our booming voices echoing throughout the locker room. Satisfied, Coach gave us encouraging nods before grinning and leaving the room.

"WOO HOOOO!" He screamed before shutting the door behind him. Nathan and I looked at each other.

"That man is crazy," Brock shook his head. David smacked him on his bare-back.

"Crazy or not, he's right you guys," David said, pointing at all of us. "The Berlocks are fucking fags."

I flinched.

"Yeah, honestly," Tim, another guy on our team snapped. "It's like the army of snobby queers."

"It's okay guys," Mark threw in. "We'll go out on that field, and completely beat the private poshy fag out of them."