Can you Guess?

Can you guess what the dragon is doing? Okay so I'm going to talk about some shinangans, if you don't wanna read, skip to da end, it's dat simple. Huehuehuehuehuehuehue
So anyways as I was saying, I will be talking about some randomness, maybe also a rant.. But ranting is fun! There are many things that are fun like kill your nemesis, burning villages, huehuehue dragon references. So anyways, ways, ways, ways, ECHO, ECHO, ECHo, ECho, Echo, echo, ech, ec, e, . What is it like to rant? Ranting is practically like a mind map in which you attach weird random things to the specific topic. Like for example the topic will be colours, what you add to it can be pillows, animals, stairs, walls.. Walls~ Anyways continuing on I would like y'all to know that I don't even know... My nationality is Vietnam, I really really really really did I mention really? Really really okay I'll stop with the really's, really, really, really want to be in the Japan nationality, like I am learning by myself with the help of my friends to speak Japanese, I only know the simple greetings 'Konichiwa, Konbowa, Doumou, and Ohayou' the simple good byes 'Soyonara, Oyasumi, Ja ne' and the but more advanced greetings 'Hajimemashte', Okay so today I had a dream, I was at my school, in the gym, everyone was there for the assembly. The slides were playing each of the slides, I think has a red circle somewhere and is showing a picture of me doing criminal stuff, probably killing.. I can relate. And then I felt the eyes on me, I panicked and ran outside, it was nighttime, I ran down the road, police cars chasing me, I was driving a car (very badly) the police hot on my tail. All of a sudden I was running again, thought rushing through my head, not about death, but my sins. Then I trip, my knees scraped my hands on the pavement, a single tear rolls down my cheek. I felt something wrap its arms around me, the warmth of the body, I knew who it was, my best friend, someone who I could trust. Even though I felt safe with him, I knew that I can't run away, so I cried harder. My best friend, David was soothing me, I heard the police siren come closer, I was about to push him away to run again, but then his arms locked into my own, he stood up with me trapped. I couldn't get away, he betrayed me! The police came and knocked me unconscious after that.

David is actually not my best friend, he was my crush, Ive had feelings for him for 3 years and maybe now, I trusted everything with him, but then he betrayed me. (IRL)

So anyways, if you guessed that the dragon is doing drugs, then you're correct!
In the beginning I was drawing a dragon tryna be a frog, but then my fried rosyie987 said 'it looks like a dragon doing drugs'
'No. It's a dragon trying to be a frog' I replied
'You should make it do drugs'
So now this is the result!