From Chat Room: When Medic Proved His Dominance

A/N

Requested by: @wingedwolfgear1231

Thank you for the request mein freund. Btw, I freaking love wolves. They are my favorite animal. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy! *smirks* Medic did...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chat Room:

(Y/N): Because none of you have proven your dominance. Until then, all of you are my bitches.

Demo: What?

Engie: How do we do that?

Soldier: Yeah! How do we do that?

Pyro: I don't really care :D

(Y/N): Figure it out bitches. *Puts shades on and crosses arms* You are all my bitches.

Medic: Not for long.

Medic has left the chat

(Y/N): What?

Engie: Where'd he go?

Heavy: What's he going to do?

(Y/N): I don't know.

IRL:

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

My bedroom door opened. Who's that? I looked away from my computer screen and saw Medic closing the door. Why's he here...? I left the chat room and stood up from my chair. I turned to look at Medic. He started walking towards me. My mouth opened to say something, but I wasn't sure what to say. He then pushed me into the wall of my room. I tried to push him off, but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. He then pressed his body against me. He used one hand to hold my wrists to the wall and placed his other hand on my waist. His face was close to mine. I was stunned.

"So I need to prove my dominance, hm?"He asked quietly.

"Uh..."I uttered. Medic chuckled.

"Vell, look who's in control."

Medic removed his hand from my waist and grabbed my breast. I bit my lip. I tried to move his hand, but his other hand was pinning my wrists. He chuckled again. He began to grope my breasts, causing sweet pleasure to course through my veins. I couldn't hold back the small moan that escaped my lips. Medic began to kiss my neck as well. He lightly bit and sucked on my neck. He did so in various places until he found my sweet spot. Powerful sensations rippled through my body. My knees went weak, and I almost fell, but he pressed himself tighter against my body so I couldn't slide down the wall. He chuckled.

"So. Have I proven my dominance yet, frau?"He asked. I still was stubborn though. That was a mistake. I shook my head. "Oh? Zhen if you're so dominant, stop me."

Medic pushed me towards the bed. I tried to stop him, but he easily over powered me. He pushed me onto the bed and then mounted me. He pinned my wrists to the bed. Medic chuckled. He leaned in and started kissing my neck. I moaned out in pleasure. Medic let go of my wrists.

"Don't try anything."He commanded through clenched teeth.

He continued to kiss my neck as his hands slipped under my back. He put his hands up my shirt. His hands found my bra strap. Medic smirked. He then pressed himself against me. I could feel his hard-on rub against my nether regions through my pants. I moaned a bit louder. His hands expertly undid my bra strap. He managed to take my bra off of me without removing my shirt. He pulled it out. He smirked as he removed himself from me. He stood up and observed his 'prize'. He looked at me as he stuffed my bra into his pocket.

"I'm taking zhis. Zhis is my proof of dominating you. Sie meine Hündin jetzt." I gave him a confused look. "You are my bitch now."He translated.

He then walked out, taking my bra with him. He left me stunned on my bed... and left me wanting more. That felt incredibly good.... Did he just take my bra? Well shit. That was fucking hot though.... OH GOD HE MADE ME MOAN! DID THE GUYS HEAR THAT? OH NO! I got up from my bed and went to my computer to check the chat.

Chat room:

(Y/N) has joined the chat

Medic: Welcome back (Y/N).

Sniper: (Y/N)! We were hearing noises coming from your room. What was that?

(Y/N): ...

Medic: (Y/N) is my bitch.

Soldier: What! But how?

Spy: Hmmm....

Heavy: What!

Scout: Wait what!

Medic: *chuckles* Oh. I just proved my dominance.

(Y/N): ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

You guys know the ending A/N. I hope you enjoyed! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee!

"Archimedes?"Medic asks.

"Medic! What are you doing here?"I ask.

"I'm looking for Archimedes!"

"Well goddamn it Medic you're ruining my A/N!"I point sternly at the door. Meme pops up out of nowhere. "Now get the fuck out."I look at you, the reader. "You too!"..."I love you."Then I hug you good bye.