Mysterious,and possibly my stalker

I am hurrying to go to my next class which is histroy when I bump into this muscular shape and drop my books.

"So sorry."I say as I rush to pick up my fallen books.

"No worries.Wasn't looking foward to Spanish class.So thank you."

I look up to see a guy with dark brown hair and hazel eyes staring at me,Drake,the high school jock!

Apparently I was staring into the window of his soul(because that's what he told me).

"Wait your,...wait don't tell me.Ummm.Em-ily??"He asks as he was helping me off the floor.

Wow.How does Drake know my name?!"Wait how do you know my na-..."

With that Drake was already walking off.Being rude now aren't we??

"You like being mysterious don't you?"I yelled as he strolled off.
A nod was his response.

"Well I'll see you around chica"he yells back.Still his backing was facing me.Ugh This boy.

"You too.Not that you are a chica because a chica is a girl...-And your not a girl your too masculine to be agirl..."I put my hand over my mouth to prevent further embarrassment.I heard him laugh in the distance.

"See you around"I finally replied.With that he truned the corner and vanished.

A/N: Picture of Drake on top.
Dedicated to EMILIEGITTENS.Not going to do much author notes because I think it gets annoying ,so this is my last and longest author's note for a long time.Hope you guys enjoy!