Rainy Day

-June-

Taraji POV

"Terrence wake up!" i shouted and jumped on his lap. "Wake up rise and shine sleepy head!" i yelled again. "Baby what time is it?" he asked drousily. "It's 11:30!" i shouted. "Well why you waking me up so early?" he asked, yawning. "Because terrence im borreed" i whined. "Wow" he said sarcastically. "Is that really the reason?" He asked irritated. "what? Is that not a good enough reason to wake my man up? Ok then terrence I'll leave you alone go back to sleep old head". I said getting up off him. "Noo, ok ok im sorry but please don't be mad at me" he begged reaching for my arm. "Nope" i said dodging his grab and crossing my arms facing the other way. I was in my pink onesie that i got as a gift from my cousin. I may be 45 but im still a kid at heart. "Aww Tj" he whined getting up. "Don't be like that". I get in my bratty attitude to get what want from him...i think its funny. "No it's ok terrence" i lied ,Trying not to laugh facing the other way. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. He planted kisses all over my face which always made me laugh. I giggled hysterically. "You know i was playing" he said finally planting a kiss on my lips. "I know" i said smiling at him. "i just wanted to see how far i could go with it" i joked. "Now go change morning breath" i said kissing him. "What ever" he said winking and went to shower. I already showered but put some more pjamas on anyway. We were Always playing around..like little kids. I smiled at the thought.

-Downstairs-

Terrence POV

"What do you want for breakfast, baby?" i shouted to taraji from in the kitchen. "It doesn't matter, im just hungry" she said then laughed. I loved my baby's laugh...one of the reasons i wanted her to be mine in the first place. I made grilled cheese sandwiches, with eggs, bacon, strawberries, with grapes, with roses on the side of the plate, and orange juice. I could get down pretty good in the kitchen, especially for my one and only woman. "Taraji! Food's done! Hope you like it!" i shouted down the hall. She came sliding out of one of the rooms in her pink onesie. "Aww, terry, Thats so sweet" she blushed as she looked at the meal. "Glad you like it" i said smiling at her and leant in capturing her lips. "My baby cooked for me..i love you baby" she said kissing on the cheek and hugging me. "Love you more" i smiled. We ate as we layed on the couch watching love and hip hop Atlanta. I didn't really understand the show, or why they argued so much. But taraji loved it, she would get so frustrated and vent about how they never should've been dating someone or said something to one another. But it's cute. "Ugh i can't stand that bitch mimi" she vented. I didn't say anything but that i know. When we finished eating we changed clothes and went out to go take care of buisness. We had the day off from filming empire, so we figured why not take care of a bill or two. When we're in the car, taraji loves the song Alright by Kendrick Lamar. And as soon as i played it she sung straight along.

Alls my life i has to fight ,nigga

Alls my life i, hard times like god

Mad trips like god, nazareth

im fucked up homie, you fucked up but if got us then we gone be alright

Nigga, We gone be alright

We gone be alright

Do yah hear me?, do yah feel me?,

We gone be alright

She loved that song for some reason..but it was cute watching her butt dancing to it. She suddenly reached her arm out and turned the music down. "Terrence can i ask you something?" she asked. She sounded serious too. "Yes baby you can ask me anything" i assured her. "How do you think lee and the cast will react to us dating? What if they fire us terrence?, what if they make us end our relationship?" She started choking on her words. "Baby i could give too flying fucks what they do about us dating...it's our fucking buisness what we do...but lee is pretty understanding so..." i said back. "But terrence they said never to mix buisness and pleasure" she said sadly. I leaned over and kissed her deeply. "Well i guess we're just mixing it then...like i said baby i could care less...i wouldn't give you up for anything." i said kissing her again. "Really?" she asked me. Her eyes lit up in curiosity. "You know it baby" i said biting my lip at her. I reached out and held her hand...i wasn't going to let anything happen to her. Anything.

Taraji POV

I loved this man. He was really down for me...i meant the world to him..and he meant the world to me. Since we were out taking care of buisness we went to the bank first. Terrence opened the door for me and helped me out. When we went into the bank we got in line. It wasn't very long thankfully. I was standing in line when i heard terrence talking to someone..it sounded pretty familiar, so i turned around to see who it was. "Hey baby come here let me introduce you to someone" terrence said from across the bank. I walked over and saw all my nightmares become realities again. "This is my old college buddy derrick oliver." he introduced me, even though i knew exactly who he was. We had some relationship history...and not good history. He's the reason i don't date often anymore. "Hi, im taraji, terrences girl" i pretended not go recognise him to keep me from panicking even though i wasn't far from it. "Hi im Derrick, he said to me. He extended his hand out for a handshake i reached my hand out and he grabbed it. I felt his hand clench around mine tighter but terrence didn't notice. "So me and terrence were actually best friends in college, but ever since i moved we lost touch." he said. He was lying...i know he was..he probably left for some crime he committed, being such a bad man he was. "So you got yourself a lady derrick.?" terrence asked derreck. "Nah actually im not really into most women...i like very...specific...ones" he said sternly..looking right at me. I looked away terrified and huddled closer to terrence. "You ok baby?" he Asked. "Y-yea just..." i saw derrick looking straight into my eyes like he did years ago, signaling that if i said something i would pay for it later. "Just cold, im just cold terrence Thats all" i said to him, knowing i was lying to myslef. "Oh. So me and derrick was talking about reuniting.. And he said maybe he could Come over for dinner" he said and my blood turned cold. "What do you think about that baby?" terrence asked me. "Yea taraji i hope it's alright" he said putting on an evil fake smile...i saw right through that fake smile. I was too afraid all over again to say anything...so i just agreed. "Yea th- that sounds nice" i agreed worried. Derrick kept his eyes on me the entire time. When we got is the car i felt so terrified i wanted to die...i was just happy...and now. now this. I though- i thought i escaped for good. Derrick was gonna follow us to our house to visit....i almost threw up from fear right then and there. When terrence wasn't looking i saw derrick in his car looking up and me, smiling. He slowly nodded his head...he knew he was gonna have me to himself once again.

(This is derrick, since this is real life perspective of taraji and terrence and the actor who plays malcolm is played by derrick luke, why not? Lol

(This is derrick, since this is real life perspective of taraji and terrence and the actor who plays malcolm is played by derrick luke, why not? Lol. I know some of you guys like malcolm but hey I'm taking a risk! Lmao)

Tell me what yall think about this first chapter and give me yall feedback- brii