Gage's Psychotic Girlfriend.

-------

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED

-------

  "He loved you, Ray, he loved you!" Gabby screams were heard in my ear,

She clutched Gage to her chest, his blood coating her hands as she cried.

She smoothed his hair back, and mumbled soft words. Words I couldn't comprehend.

Everything was a haze. The room was spinning. And so was my head.

"Your sick, Ray! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Elli appeared, his face sprinkled with the same sorrow.

Tears poured down his creamy white complexion. He screamed and pounded his fist on the table.

"You took my best friend away from me, how could you, huh?" I shook my head, words stuck in my throat.

I didn't mean too, I didn't mean too. The words shouted in my head, but didn't stumble out.

He ended up closer to my face, pointing his finger in my face.

"Your a sick bitch, Ray! Your fucked up! The one person who loved your worthless ass, you took away. You took him away from us, Ray!"

He cried harder, choking on his sobs as he fell to his knees. Gripping Gage's shirt, and yanking him up.

"Wake up, man. Please, wake up!" He shouted, and shook him. Gabby grabbed his hand, shaking her head. Elli looked at me with hate filled in his brown eyes. Hate I was beyond familiar with.

"I-"

I cut myself, and covered a hand over my mouth. Tears pricked at my eyes. And the blood that was on my hands, was now smeared onto my face.

Coating me with Gage's blood.

How could I have killed him? How was this happening again? I had done everything to prevent it. How?

The questions shouted over and over in my head. And for once, I got my answer.

Because this is the real you, Ray. Your sick, evil, twisted. Like me.

"No, I'm nothing like you!"

Really? Then, tell me, who's that dead on the floor?

I shook my head, I'm nothing like you, I'm nothing like you.

I've got to admit, though, you had a pretty good excuse all these years. Your animal side? Good one. I guess I underestimated your intelligence.

The female voice cackled, and I screamed out in frustration. As loud, and horrifying as I could.

"Get out of my head, leave me alone!" I griped at my temples, letting the knife in my other hand, clatter against the floor. The ringing in my ears seemed to last on forever, just like the scene of Gage's dead body before me.

I'm afraid I can't do that, seeing as I am you now.

~~

"Ray!"

My eyes shot open, and quickly darted to where Gabby stood, a smile on her face as she laughed.

"You should have seen your face! Did you know that you talk in your sleep, by the way?" She babbled, and sat on the bed. Raising a carrot up to her lips, taking a chunk out of it.