Thirty One. Her White Knight

****A/N: My updating schedule is once every week. So seven days after I post a chapter I will post another one, aside from the occasional surprise post in between.

Telling me to "update" will not make me update any quicker. All it's going to do is annoy me. It means a lot you're all eager to read this book, but practice patience. I can't produce my best work if I'm rushed to update.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for reading.

Love you all and enjoy!

P.S. I want to include a TRIGGER WARNING. The beginning of the chapter contains bulimic content. If you don't think you can handle reading it skip ahead. I'll mark where it starts and ends.

~~~~~~~~~~
TRIGGERING MATERIAL

I mindlessly chewed on the puffed Cheetos, my eyes glued to the screen of the TV hanging on the wall opposite my bed. I watched as Chuck showered Blaire with presents before declaring his love for her and let out a deep sigh.

"When am I going to find the Chuck to my Blaire?" I sniffed, reaching back into the bed to grasp another puff but only grabbing my air.

I peeked into the bag and saw that the large bag was empty. I frowned a little. Did I really plow through it that fast? I opened it fifteen minutes ago.

I tossed the empty bag to the end of my bed where a somewhat large pile of empty cookie boxes and chip bags laid. I glanced over at my bathroom door debating on whether I should get up at that moment to throw up the contents in my stomach, or wait a little while so I wouldn't have to move from my very comfortable position.

For the past three days that had been my routine. Binging and throwing up.

Eat an entire bag of Doritos...

Throw up.

Eat an entire box of oatmeal cookies...

Throw up.

Eat an entire tin of Pringles...

Throw up.

And so on, and so on.

While I did feel slightly guilty about my purging at first, it did wonders as far as alleviating my stress and heartache. It made me feel better about myself, so I got over my self-reproach fairly quickly.

I reached over and grabbed a bag of sour cream and onion chips from my side table and tore it open. Promising myself I would visit the bathroom after I went through the entire bag, I continued watching Gossip Girl.

Flee at the sight of food my ass, Aidan, I snorted to myself, shoving a handful of chips in my mouth.

END OF TRIGGERING MATERIAL

It was when I was halfway through the bag that my door banged open, causing me to drop my chips down my shirt.

"Aww," I whined, picking at the crumbs.

I glanced up and narrowed in my eyes in a glare, taking in Kenzie who was standing in the doorway looking unimpressed. By her side was Deacon, frowning at me in concern.