Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Hermione's POV

I can't believe this. He was cheating. Here in the newspaper Ron is caught kissing a girl a week earlier.

Golden Couple Done?

One week ago Ron Weasley was caught with Lavender Brown at a bar. Where is Hermione? Is this golden couple done?

How could he? He forgot about our aniversary because he was too busy remembering his and Lavender's.

I reach for my cell phone. I dial Ginny's phone number. I remeber when everyone thought is was stupid that I bought them all a muggle divice and that they would never need it, but it is good because Athena, my owl, is out hunting now.

"Yes?" Ginny asks over the phone after the second ring.

"Did you see the newspaper?" I ask her. She gasps.

"You saw?"

"Yes. Why didn't you tell me earlier if you knew?"

"Ron made me, I knew it would come out sooner or later though, I told him. He kept insisting that you had to break it up, I'm sorry 'Mione! Please don't be mad at me!!! Please!"

"Okay, I'm just mad at him Gin."

"I'm sorry," she said. I smiled. Having a friend like Ginny was awesome, she always cared. "Oh, Hermione, you're blind date is tomorrow at seven. A limo will pick you up at your house around 6:30 -ish and the driver knows exactly were to take you. I have to go 'Mione, but I'm sorry and I hope you enjoy the bind date." Ginny laughed nervously and then hung up.

I did the same.

"Hermione?" I hear Oliver's voice. It was coming from the door to my room. I looked at him. "I'm hungry, Mummy went to work. Can Ihave some breakfast?"

I nod and we walk down to the kitchen. As I start on Oliver's usual pancakes, I hear two people come in - wizard way.

"Hi Harry," I say without turning around.

He replys with a small, "Hi" back and I hear him sit next to Oliver. I turn around again to bring Oliver the pancakes I made him and almost drop the plate.

There, standing in my kitchen is Ronald Weasley, the man who broke my heart.

I just can't believe he has the nerve to come here, after all that happened. But I am the bigger person, so whatever! He can have some pancakes and be eaten alive by the guilt...

That is not being the bigger person! Snap out of it Hermione! My hear tells me, I just ignore it.

"Can I have some pancakes, Hermione?" Harry and Ronald ask at the same time.

"Sure," I whisper so that they can just hear me.

Wow, this is akward...