Chapter 3

Jungkook studied Taehyung out of the corner of his eye as they were being positioned.

'Is he as nervous as I am? Is he nervous at all? It's probably hard to be nervous when you're as good looking as him' Jungkook thought.

"Okay, Jungkook, look straight at the camera while Taehyung, you look off to the side a bit," Jin told them. He examined them as he ordered them to reposition themselves. "Turn your head just a bit... There we go! Now both of you put your hands in your pockets and make a sort of.. 'glaring' face," he said. They did as he was told and he put his face up to the camera. Click. Click. Click. Click. The camera went off a few times. Lights flashed. Directions were given.

A wave of happiness washed over Jungkook. He felt like this is what he wanted to do, and he loved it.

They had changed several times, and this was their last outfit. Taehyung was wearing a white shirt with a blue blazer and Jungkook was wearing a black shirt with a red blazer. They were both wearing black pants.

They had already done a few poses when Jin spoke again.

"Hmm... Let's spice things up a bit," he said with a smirk. Jungkook raised his eyebrows and so did Taehyung. "Both of you, face each other," he directed them. They did as they were told. "Okay, now, Jungkook put one of your hands on Taehyung's chest," Jin instructed. Jungkook blushed a bit, but did as he was told. "Okay, Taehyung, put your right hand on Jungkook's waist. Just like that! Okay perfect," he said. The camera went off a few times. Jungkook tried his best to fight off his blush. Click, flash. Click, click, flash.

Jungkook glanced back up at Taehyung. His head was slightly turned away from Jungkook and his eyes were cast away from the camera. 'Attractive'. That was the only word Jungkook could think of.

A few more poses and the shoot was done.

"Good work everybody!" Jin shouted. Everybody clapped, including Jungkook and Taehyung.

As everyone left, Taehyung walked over to Jungook. They had both changed back into their normal attire.

"Hey, Jungkook!" Taehyung got Jungkook's attention. Jungkook turned around and saw Taehyung rushing towards him.

"First of all, great work," Taehyung started. Jungkook said a quick thank you and told Taehyung the same. "Second of all, I was wondering if I could get your number so we could meet up sometime? I really want to get to know you better," Taehyung asked. He showed Jungkook his box-shaped smile.

The younger man was taken aback. Taehyung wanted to hang out with him?

"Sure," he replied after a while, pulling out his phone. They exchanged numbers.

"Bye Jungkook! I'll call you!" Taehyung yelled as he walked away. Jungkook nodded and waved back.

Jungkook got in his car. He smiled, thinking of Taehyung. He seemed so genuine when he said he wanted to get to know Jungkook, and that made him happy.

Later that night, Jungkook's phone rang.

Bang bang bang!

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hello, this is Jeon Jungkook, right?" a deep voice came from the other line.

"Yes, that's me."

"This is Namjoon, from Spectrum. I was told to invite you to the dinner celebration we have after every issue is released. All the staff and everyone who participated can come if they want. That means you and Taehyung too. It should be this Saturday. Are you open in that day?"

"Yes, I am free on that day. I would love to go!" Jungkook said into the phone.

"Great. I'll tell Sarah you'll be there. The event is at Spectrum, by the way," Namjoon informed. He was silent for a moment. "Well, I think that's it. Goodbye!" And he hung up.

Jungkook pulled the phone away from his ear and set it on the nightstand. He flopped on his bed and closed his eyes, his fatigue starting to get to him. He let sleep overtake him, and he was soon out like a light.

Yooooo! Finally an update. This will be published with chapter 2 so double update. Yeah~ These chapters are pretty boring lol. We should be getting to the exciting stuff soon, though. ~ highqualitytrashcan