Ch 50: You're a Bitch

A/N: i have a special POV for you guys ;)
~~

Karma POV:

Those two are ridiculous.

Its like they gravitate toward one another, lola thinks he's edible and then he pushes her away...only to pull her back when he realizes its a bit lonely without her by his side.

I smiled a bit at my longtime friend.

Stuck in the underworld and he was still chasing her. Still watching her with keen violet eyes.

Only for once he wasn't to opposed to touching her. Catching her when the rocks and her heels disagreed and letting her grip onto him like he was her lifeline.

Still I think they forgot about me.

Not cool bro.

"Guyyys. Im bored!"

Axel glared at me, "then go jump off a cliff."

I placed a hand over my chest, "And leave Lola here to be ravished by your hellish self?! I think not!"

Lola giggled, "but I told you before Karma, I want to be ravished."

This girl.."Axel why wont you share?"

"Found her first."

"Because he wants me to be his gummy bear."

I smiled a bit. At least she was totally convinced he was interested in more than the sex. Now we just had to make him admit it.. "You can be my gunny b-"

A rock came flying at my head.

"DUDE?!"

If looks could kill...well actually if looks could kill i wouldn't be here right now the amount of death glares sent my direction since I was a kid would surly have caused my death by now.

I grinned at Axel, "c'mon man you know im your bff."

"Shut the fuck up."

Well someone needs some Lola sugar pie.

I would leave the two alone to get it on but I'm concerned about him being alone with her right now.

The underworld messes with you and he hasn't breathed its air in years and he's unstable as it is.

Wouldn't want him hurting Lola. Who knows how he would react to it, to her blood on his hands.

The blood of the girl who was more valuable to him than any jewel.

Dude stopped screwing strangers for her. For a guy who doesn't do connections thats one hell of a connection.

He is so in love with her I think it actually scares him.

Lola scares the half Night Terror.

I had to smile at that.

"You know man, we could always go to your place.."

He froze. "No."

Thats what I thought. He wasn't ready to love her yet. To accept and trust her.

He wasn't ready but he didn't have the choice.

I grinned, "worried Lola will find the sex dungeon."

The girls blue eyes went impossibly wide, "I want to go! Lets go play at your house lava cake!"

Dude.

He should seriously snap out of it and confess his undying love for her.

I cant even begin to fathom what her reaction to someone loving her openly will be.

Dude was obsessed with a little girl and she grew up to be the woman of his dreams...maybe I should find a child to obsess over...

"Karma? You have a funny look on your face."

"Lola do you think if i obsessed over some little girl like Axel did you, she would grow up to be perfect for me and fall in love with me?"

She shook her head, "No. Thats didn't work for Axel so why would it work for you? I'm not perfect for Axel."

Interesting how she didn't bother denying that she fell on love with him.

Axel didn't seem to miss it either. He was staring at her like he expected something more, tail wagging a bit.

He expected her to deny it but didn't want her to.

Lola seemed to get distracted, "wha...they have butterfly's here!"

Before Axel could follow her I gripped his shoulder, "hold on a second."

He glared, "she cant just run off on her own, you know that."

"Shes still in our sight man, don't worry about it."

"What do you want?"

Sighing I grinned a little, "she loves you."

He didn't respond.

"Does that mean you're going to push her away."

"Lola doesn't know what love is."

"You don't need to know in order to feel. So stop thinking start feeling."

Shaking his head he glanced at Lola, "You know what Karma?"

"Hm?"

"You're a bitch."