Chapter 14 WHAT THE HELL

Chapter 14

"Honey you came home and didn't bother telling us" Luna Anderson exclaimed. Well soon to be former Luna.

"Have you been crying" she gripped my shoulders.

"No" I said a bit too quickly.

 "Oh sweetheart I've missed you so much" she pulled me into a hug.

 "I've missed you too" I put my head on her shoulder.

"You look so different" she smiled after releasing me.

I laughed it’s only been two years and she's acting like it was a whole century.

"It's only been two years" I said after I stopped laughing.

"Well it doesn't feel that way to me, why did you leave" she sadly smiled.

"I......" What do I say now? I was rejected by your son and beaten by the entire pack, so your nephew gave me a ticket to leave.

 "I wanted to find myself" worst lie in history.

"Well I still wish you waited till I came back even if you left a letter I would have liked to say goodbye" she entered my room.

"I know I'm sorry but it was a spur of the moment thing" wow I suck at lying.

"Is that right?" she raised an eyebrow.

I nodded and smiled. "You should go your probably very busy" I needed her to leave I have to think.

"Yeah I really am with the wedding I should continue helping Emily goodbye Sweetie come down soon" she walked to the door.

Oh if she only knew. I thought and shook my head once she was gone.

 "What am I going to do?" I groaned flopping on my bed.

Then there was a knock at my door. Great who is it now? "Come in" I shouted sitting up.

"Hey" Cameron smiled.

Why me? Why now?

"Hi" I suddenly felt very self conscious.

 "Are you alright?" He asked which puzzled me.

I furrowed my eyebrows "What?"

 "My wolf sensed your wolf....have you been crying?" he was looking at me generally concerned.

"Of course not I just......" I trailed off.