Second Soldier x Child

A/N

Requested by: @Duncan_the_sniper

*Salutes* Thanks for the request soldier! Now read this damn story and you better enjoy it! (lol hope you like it!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

"Alright men! Listen up! We are on a mission! This is war! I want all of you to fight hard, or else after the enemy kicks your booty, I'll kick it too!" I marched along my line of soldiers. "Can we have a tea party?"I said in another voice. "No you may not! We don't have any tea parties in the war...! Unless its tea party time." I continued along the line. "You!"I pointed at (TB/N). {Teddy bear name} "Where's your helmet soldier?" I asked. "I lost it." I said in another voice. "Lost it? YOU LOST IT?"I made him/her nod. "Well then. This is operation find (TB/N)'s hat! Get ready soldiers! We are about to go on a mission!"

I ran over to my bed and climbed up on it. Soldier's helmet was on top of my pillow. I'm only borrowing it, so it's okay to take it. My fake gun was there, too, along with my toy shovel. I put my shovel on my back, having to shove it through my utility belt to make it stay. I grabbed my gun, and pretended to load it. I put on the helmet, but I couldn't see. It was way too big. So I just took it off for the moment. I jumped off my bed, and ran back over to the line of soldiers. I set the helmet on the ground. I pointed at my stuffed elephant.

"You! Stay here and guard the base."I pointed at the rest of them. "And all of you!"I thought about it for a moment. I don't think I can move all my stuffed animals at the same time..."Never mind. I'm going on this mission alone! It's too dangerous for all of you! So I'm going alone! Stay here and guard the base!" I picked the helmet back up. "If I don't make it back, tell Mr. Figglesworth that I died doing what I loved... and that he should make everybody a cookie."

I pretended to cock my gun and made the sound effect. It sounded awesome. I felt so cool! I rushed over to my bedroom door and opened it. I put on my helmet, even though I couldn't see.

"Good bye men! Wish me luck!"I turned around and saluted my men. Well, hopefully. I turned back around and ran out the door. Here I go! Starting my mission as a general to find (TB/N)'s hat! I'm super tough, and- I ran into something head first and fell over. "Ow!"I rubbed my head. I got up, and headed in another direction. I bumped into something else. "Ow."I didn't fall this time because I wasn't going fast. I went another direction and bumped into something. "Ow."

"(Y/N)?"I heard Soldier's voice.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?"He asked.

"I'm on a mission!"

"Well what's the mission?"

"I have to find (TB/N)'s helmet."Soldier chuckled.

"Wait... is that my helmet?"He asked. Something lifted the helmet off my head. Now I can see! "Yeah, this is. What were you doing with my helmet? I was looking everywhere for it." He put his helmet on. I decided to go back to being a general, because I felt like bossing him around.

"ATTENTION!"I yelled. Soldier immediately straitened himself out. "Listen up Soldier! You are going on a mission with me! Its operation find (TB/N)'s helmet! You are coming with! It'll be dangerous, but we have to do it! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

"MA'AM YES MA'AM!"Soldier yelled. I giggled. He smiled down at me.

"Also!"I said. Soldier straitened himself again. "I have a special mission for you!"

"What's the mission General (Y/N)?"

"its operation you go get me a cookie." Soldier laughed. I looked and realized we were just outside the kitchen. Spy walked into the kitchen. I gasped and pointed at Spy. Soldier looked over his shoulder at him. "It's a spy! He's going to ruin the mission! We have to stop him!"Spy looked at us confused.

"What?"

"What should we do General?"Soldier asked. I smiled.

"We kill him."Soldier smirked.

"I like that idea." I made the sound effect while I cocked my fake gun.

"CHARGE!"I ordered. I ran into the kitchen yelling. "STOP YOU SPY!"I pointed my gun at Spy.

"What?"

"I WON'T LET YOU RUIN THIS MISSION! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Spy looked up at Soldier who was behind me.

"YEAH! WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU!"Soldier yelled. Spy was silent for a moment, and then he smirked.

"Oh ho ho! You sink you can stop me? I'm going to ruin your mission!" Spy pointed his finger at me and stuck up his thumb, pretending his hand was a gun. I gasped.

"Take cover!"I yelled as I turned and jumped behind the counter. Soldier jumped and followed me. Spy made a sound that sounded like a gun shooting.

"What should we do?"Soldier asked.

"We have to... to fight him! We're gunna have a shoot off!"

"Sounds like a plan!"Soldier said. I poked my head around the corner of the counter, and pretended to shoot at Spy. I made the sound effect too. It sounded real. Spy ducked behind the kitchen table.

"Ha ha ha! You're going to lose!" He said when he poked his head out from behind the table. I made a shooting noise when I had aimed for Spy's head.

"Ha! You're dead!"I said jumping out from behind the counter and pointing at Spy. Spy made choking noises and collapsed onto the floor. I laughed. "Ha ha! I killed you!" I taunted. Just then, I felt Soldier grab my sides as he picked me up. "Whee!"I exclaimed. Soldier turned me around in his hands so I could face him, and then spun me around. It felt cool. I squealed with glee. Soldier then pulled me into him and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"That's my little soldier! Killing a spy!"I laughed.

"Yeah!"I then reached up and poked Soldier's cheek. "And that's my daddy."I said. Soldier seemed surprised for a moment, and then he smiled. He kissed my forehead.

"I sure am, aren't I?"He asked. I nodded.

"Yep!"I hugged my new dad's neck. I looked over his shoulder, and saw Spy standing with his hand raised like he was about to stab daddy. I gasped. "THE SPY'S ALIVE!"Soldier gasped and turned around. He set me down on the ground and pretended to pull out a gun.

"Let's get 'im!"Daddy said.

"YEAH!"

Wehad an awesome time playing together. Also, daddy completed his missionof getting me a cookie!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiiiiiiiiiii! You know the ending A/N's. (I get lazy lol) MAKE MORE REQUESTS! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO DO THEM BUT MAKE MORE REQUESTS! Don't be shy, make some! Anything! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!