Chapter 5

Grant above
_______________________________________

I wake hearing light snores in my ear. I turn around and see Grayson. Did I ask him to stay over? I was looking at him when I moved my hand over his face moving his hair to the right. Gosh, he looks cute in the morning. He started to move so I moved my hands back. He opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled. "Morning darlin." His voice was husky. "What are you doin here? I didn't think I asked you to stay."

"Oh you didn't I just got tired and decided to stay." He said like it was no problem at all. "What if I didn't want you to stay?" I questioned him. "I knew you wouldn't mind." He answers "What if I did then what would you do?" He chuckled "By what you was dreaming about I was sure you wouldn't mind." I blushed. Did I talk in my sleep and not know it? Gosh that's so embarrassing.

"No you don't sleep talk I just read your mind." He smirked at me. "My dreams are private! Just cause you can read minds don't mean you can read mine." I yelled at him. I crossed my arms and didn't look at him. He grabbed my chin and made me look at me. He was pouting and gosh I can't stay mad at that face. I sighed and said "Babe you know I can't stay mad at that face." His face lite up "I know I'm just that sexy." He said with a smirk.

"You know you said you would tell me more about you and what kind of powers you have." He sighed but answered me any ways.

"I can teleport, manipulate gravity, and the ability to separate and control ones body." He said with a smirk. On the inside I was impressed but I wanted to mess with him. So I acted like wasn't impressed. "That's it? That's all you can do."His smirk fell and he looked confused. Then his face lit up. He started walking towards me with a evil grin on his face. "Grayson... what...what are you doing?" He never answered just keep walking towards  me.

Right before my back could hit the wall he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. "Hold on." Was all he said and then we was at some old house. He sat me down and I started walking around looking at stuff. "Where are we?" I asked and turned around but I saw nobody. "Grayson!" I yelled "this isn't funny! Where are you?" I stayed in my spot hoping Grayson would come back. "Grayson! Please come out. I don't like this!" I pleaded on the verge of crying. I feel a gust of wind go by me and I turn around. I don't see anyone. "It's just your imagination." I tell myself. I start walking around when I find a door and I open the door. It took me outside. "Who are you and what are you doing at my house?!" I turned around and came face to face with.

Grayson's p.o.v

I decided to have a little fun with Dakota since she acted like she wasn't impressed by what I can do. So I took her to my old house in Ireland. I disappeared but, not completely I was waiting at the edge of the woods.

I was about to go get her when I heard a twig snap. I looked up and saw a man standing at the door. Dakota walked out and didn't see him. "Who are you and what are you doing at my house?!" He shouted at her. She turned around and came face to face with him. I decided it was time to make myself noticed and walked out of the woods. "Your house?" I asked "last time I checked this place was mine." I said to him. His eyes widened. "I'm sorry your majesty I didn't know it was you. I was sent here to take care of the house. I will be going." He started  to walk away but I stopped him. "It's fine we just came here to visit. What is your name?" I asked him. "Nathaniel your majesty." I looked over at Dakota and she looked confused. "We must be going. Good bye Nathaniel." I said and we left. 

We got back to her house and immediately I was bombarded with questions. "What the heck was that?! Why did you take me to that place and your a prince!" Gosh she looks hot when she's mad. I sighed and answered her. "Yes I am a prince well I will be king after King Richard gives me the title of King. Until then I'm a prince." I told her. "Wait is King Richard your dad or something?" She asked. "No but I lived with him for a very long time and I saved his life so in return he is giving me the tittle of King." I explained to her. She nodded her head taking it all in. She was about to ask another question but I bet her to it. "Why don't you rest you look tired I will answer all of your questions when you wake up." I pit her in bed and I was about to leave when she told me to stay. I climbed into the bed and layed beside her. I soon fell asleep next to her.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Sorry for not updating sooner... Hope ya like it!