Pyro x Child

A/N

Requested by: @deadlykitten314

Thanks for the request! Here is the story. I hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

"-and then the cupcake said 'That's okay! I'll just be a muffin!' Cupcake then went on his head to get his frosting off so that he could be a muffin, because muffins are just naked cupcakes, so he could be with Mrs. Muffin. Then he kissed her and they got married and they both lived happily ever after!" I finished telling the story I made to the guys. They all cheered and clapped. We were sitting around a campfire because the guys were celebrating their victory today.

"Zhat vas a great story frau!"Medic said to me.

"That was a cute story, ankle bittah."Sniper said. I giggled.

"Thanks."

"M mmph mpph mmnph!"{I love your stories!} Pyro said.

"Thanks Pyro."

I leaned back against his chest. He was letting me sit in his lap while he was sitting cross-legged. I stared at the fire. Pyro wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I loved the way the flames danced in the wind. I really love watching fire. I like fire in general. [A/N true. I frickin' love fire.] I also love unicorns. Unicorns are awesome! They are like, my favorite! Well, after (F/A), {Favorite animal} but it's in second place!

"You two look so adorable."Scout said. Pyro and I looked up at him at the same time.

"What?"

"Yeah, they do."Pyro and I looked at Demo.

"Why?"I asked.

"Both of ya are lookin' at the fire in the same way."Demo answered.

"What same way?"I asked.

"Bols {both with French accent} of you look at zhe fire wis curiosity. Zhe bols of you seem to love watching zhe fire." Spy answered.

"Oh."I looked up at Pyro, who looked down at me.

"I love fire. Do you love fire Pyro?"I asked. Pyro nodded.

"Mmm."{Yes.} I looked back at the fire. After a few seconds, I looked back up at Pyro.

"You know what else I love?"I asked.

"Mmph?"{What?}

"I love unicorns."Pyro put one finger up that meant wait.

"Mm mmph m mmmphh mph mmm!"{I have a present for you!} I gasped.

"You do?"

"What'd he say?"Engie asked.

"He said he has a present for me!"I answered excitedly. Pyro lifted me off of his lap and set me down on the ground. He got up and ran over a hill. When he came back, he was carrying a present. I smiled excitedly as he handed it to me. I took it and looked down at it, then up at Pyro.

"Mm mmmm mph mmm mm!" {Go ahead and open it!}

I set the box down on the ground and tore through the paper. I opened the box lid... and inside... was a stuffed... (F/C)... sparkly... UNICORN! I gasped even louder. I screamed and ran up to Pyro and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Vhat is it?"Medic asked.

"Tell us what it is."Heavy said. I ran back over to the box and pulled out the unicorn. I held it up for everyone to see.

"Ah! (F/C)! You're favorite color!"Engie said. I nodded happily.

"Yeah! It's awesome! Thank you Pyro!"

"Mmmph mmmphhh (Y/N). Mm mmph mph." {You're welcome (Y/N). I love you.}

"I love you too Pyro!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

You guys know the routine. Hope you liked it, comment, make requests blah blah blah. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!