↯Bucky imagine for thenamescrowley↯

Here it is @thenamescrowley (Anna)

Prompt: You and Bucky are each other's targets from Hydra and another organization.

A/N: I have a total of 41 requests. Wow! Many hearts to you all but just know that they might be late.

You were dismissed onto your mission quickly after you were given it. You were sent to New York to locate the one called The Winter Soldier. He was said to be the most deadliest Hydra agent ever.

You were in all black, matching with the sky right now. Of course it was 2AM. You dashed through the streets until you saw the so called Winter Soldier. You aimed your gun, closing one eye to get a precise view, when he turned around with a bigger gun in his hand, it aimed at your head.

"Why, hello Snow Snipper (idek). Or should I say Anna?" He asked smoothly, throwing you off guard.

You quickly recovered, "Soldier... Buck...y."

He widened his eyes, but started to lunge towards you. You dodge the bullets with ease, trying to shoot him as well. Both of you stopped right in front of each other, breathing heavily. He looked you up and down, muttering the word shame before he tried to shoot you again. You dodged the bullet and kicked the gun out of his hand, dropping yours in the process.

He looked at the gun then back at you. He lunged for the gun but you stopped him, pressing him into the brick wall of the alley.

"Mr. Barnes, you need to come with me right now." You tried your best to keep him still.

"No," he said, pushing you off him.

You kicked him in the gut and he laughed, "Feisty!"

You rolled your eyes and went at him once more before he held your hands up against the wall and whispered, "You're gonna come with me, Anna."

You squirmed and pushed him off you once more, re-playing the whole cycle over and over again. He finally held up his hands in surrender. You sighed and cane closer to him when he grabbed you by the hands and pulled you close. Then everything re-started, punches and kicks being thrown over and over again.

I have no idea how you wanted me to end this, cuz Winter Soldier!Bucky does not have actual emotions so idk. I'm sorry. Hope you liked it.