Chapter 12

I woke up on my bed, wondering how I got there. I don't remember much of last night. Except the part where Liam had picked me up from my graduation ball - yes, I'm finally graduating in a few days. And I remember him bringing me to this really great place where we could see all of London and the starry sky. Oh and how could I ever forget the part where he asked me to be his girlfriend?

When I heard him ask me that, I thought I was dreaming. I was very exhausted and wanted to sleep, so I really honestly thought that I was dreaming. But then I realized that I wasn't and it took me quite a while to answer him. This made Liam think that I didn't want to be his girlfriend, but of course I said yes. Who wouldn't say yes to such an amazing person like him?

My phone rings and I pick up, not bothering to look at the caller ID because I'm pretty sure that it was Liam because he's the only one who bothers to call me this early in the morning. 

"Hey beautiful." he greets, and I could picture him smiling that smile of his.

"Hey there handsome!" I reply. "How did I get to my bed last night? I don't really remember." I ask.

"You fell asleep after a while when we were by the cliff. So I brought you home and carried you to your bed. Your dad thought you were drunk and almost got mad at me for it. Thank goodness he realized you weren't." he tells me, laughing.

"Oh. I hope I wasn't that heavy." I say, chuckling. 

"Don't worry, you weren't." he replies, "Do you remember anything else that happened last night?" he asks, sounding quite worried.

I sigh, "Umm. I remember the stargazing and all that. But I know that something else happened, I just can't quite point a finger at it yet." I tease. 

He chuckles, "Very funny."

I laugh, "You caught me. I must admit, you're getting quite better at not being fooled by me." I tell him. "Oh, and we have to tell dad about us."

"Yup." he says, popping the p. "I hoped we could do that once I come over to pick you up."

I was confused, "Pick me up for? Where are we going?" I ask. 

"On our first date." he replies.

"Really?" I ask, feeling really excited all of a sudden. "Where are we going?" 

"It's a secret. Just wear something casual." he replies, not giving any details away. 

"Oh come on!" I whine, "I hate surprises." I groan. 

He laughs, "That's why I'm not telling you where we're going." he replies teasingly.

"I hate you." I joke. 

"You know you love me, babe." he says. Something about the way he said babe made my heart skip a beat. It's the first time he's ever called me that. He'd usually call me love or simply Lexi. But I guess that changes now that I'm his girlfriend. And that word right there kind of gives me goosebumps - which is a good thing for me. 

I laugh, "Ok fine. What time are you coming here, then?" I ask.

"I'll be there at around five in the afternoon." he replies, "I've got to rush. We have a few more interviews today. But I'll make sure to be there on time." he says, sounding really in a hurry.

"I'll be ready by then. Good luck on the interview! I know you'll do just great!" I say, trying to encourage him. Liam likes interviews but he really finds it tiring especially cause they have to answer the same questions over and over again. 

-

It's exactly five in the afternoon and I hear a knock on the front door. I get up from the couch and walk towards the door to answer it. I open the door, glad to see Liam standing there. I immediately pull him in for a hug. He chuckles, "You missed me that much?" he teases.