Chapter 21

My alarm goes off at one in the afternoon. Liam groans as he wraps his hands around me tighter. "Sorry." I whisper, apologizing for waking him up. He arrived home late last night. They had been rehearsing for their concert today which will be at three in the afternoon. 

I squirm out of bed and turn off the alarm before Liam was completely awake. I put a pillow in his arms so that he could hug it in place of me. I dash to the bathroom to change into my jogging outfit. A few minutes later, I come back to the bedroom to see Liam hugging the pillow tightly as he gave out a snore. I smile, taking out my phone and snapping a picture of him. 

I log in my twitter and post the picture I had just taken of Liam. 

Our modern-day Sleeping Beauty :) xxx @Real_Liam_Payne 

I post it and I immediately get hundreds of retweets. Their fans are crazy in love with them. I chuckle, reading some of the replies I had received. I suddenly remember that I needed to go for my daily morning jog - well, I think I should call it my afternoon jog since it's already 1:00 pm. I find a piece of paper lying around the room and I scribble a note in it.

Good morning Handsome :) 

I'm off jogging. I ordered room service for you so that you won't have to bother going out for lunch. You can eat ahead of me if you want. I won't be long though. 

Lexi :) xxx

P.S. Check your twitter! You look so innocent when you sleep. :P 

I place it on top of  the bedside table and I lean over to Liam, giving him a kiss on his forehead. I grab my hotel key card and head out the hotel room. 

Once I got to the lobby, I saw a few girls holding posters of One Direction outside. The guards where holding them off, but that didn't stop them from screaming the boys names. I put on my hoodie and walked outside, taking in the fresh air. 

It took me about three minutes to jog to the beah. The sun had taken its place up in the sky, blazing off its heat. There were only a few people around so I didn't have to worry about bumping into anyone. Or so I thought. 

"I'm so sorry." I apologize, after bumping into a person with a really hard chest, making me feel quite dizzy. I look up to see a lad, almost the same age as me, with dark blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. 

He smiles, "It's okay. No worries." he replies. I smile back at him as he look around. "You alone?" he asks. I nod in reply, "Well then, I think we can be jogging buddies. If you don't mind."

"I don't mind." I tell him, smiling. 

"I'm Anthony." he says, extending his hand towards me.

"Lexi." I say, shaking his hand. 

We jog around the beach while talking and getting to know each other. He is currently travelling around the world and he's a really funny lad. We went around for ten more minutes, then decided that we couldn't jog another mile. 

Anthony insists on having ice cream before we both went our own ways. We enter the closest ice cream shop there was. I take a seat by the window as he heads over to the counter to order for the both of us. 

I stare out the window, watching everything that was going on. There were kids making sand castles, girls sunbathing and boys checking them out every minute. I chuckle. 

"Excuse me?" a cute voice says, causing me to turn around. I see a little girl in a cute pink bathing suit and she had such a lovely smile. "Can I ask for your autograph?" she asks, handing me a magazine and a pen.