Chapter 31

"Make sure to call every single day," Aunt Jenna says, giving me another hug. I smile at her as I give her suitcase to her. She takes it from me and sighs, "I can't wait till you come back to America,"

"I will make sure to call you every day, I promise," I reassure her.

Alice chuckles and gives me a hug. "Mom's way over the top," she says, releasing me from her hug. "But do make sure to call us every single day," she adds.

I laugh at her. "Of course. And you need to find an apartment close to our home in New York," I tell her.

She nods. "I will keep looking for one. And if I don't. I think Liam won't mind if I stayed with you two," she says jokingly.

I slap her arm softly. "He will mind." She laughs and rubs her arm as their flight gets called for boarding. "You two better go. You wouldn't want to miss your flight back to America," I say.

They both nod and they grab their suitcases. Aunt Jenna gives me one last hug. "Take good care of yourself," she whispers in my ear. I nod in reply. They walk towards their boarding gate as I stand there, waving goodbye.

I walk out of the airport, glad that I hadn't parked my car too far away. A few steps later, I reached my car and my phone beeps. I take it out of my pocket as I unlock my car. I had received a message from Anthony,

Anthony:

Got any plans for this morning? Would you like to grab some breakfast?

I smile at the thought. Breakfast would be perfect. I didn't have a chance to eat breakfast earlier because we were running late. Alice took forever in the bathroom so we had to rush, leaving us no time for breakfast. I type in my reply hurriedly as I slide in the driver seat, buckling my seatbelt.

Me:

Sure. Meet you at Starbucks in a couple of minutes?

A few seconds after I send my reply, my phone beeps indicating that he had already replied to my message.

Anthony:

Great! See you!

I don't bother to send a reply as I drive out of my parking space. I turn on the radio and sing along as one of my favorites was being played. I tap my finger on the steering wheel to the beat of it.

I really wanna love somebody 

I really wanna dance the night away 

I know we're only halfway there  

But you can take me all the way, take me all the way 

I really wanna touch somebody 

I think about you every single day.....

I sigh as a picture of Liam comes to mind. I miss him so much, it's crazy. I can't wait to see him again. To feel his touch, to hear his angelic voice, to see the smile that could give me a heart attack because of its perfection, and to simply hear his voice calling my name.

This distance thing totally sucks. Being far away from him and not seeing him every single day is probably one of the hardest thing ever. But we both have no choice but to embrace it. Love comes with sacrifices, and being away from each other is one of them.

I shake the thought away, knowing that if I keep thinking about him - it would only make me miss him more.

I drive over to Starbucks and arrive there in just a few minutes since there wasn't much traffic on the way. As I park my car in front of Starbucks, I spot Anthony sitting by the window. Once I get out of my car, he sees me and waves eagerly. I smile and wave back at him as I enter.