Chapter 33

"Maybe we should have called the boys and told them we were coming over to visit them," Perrie says for the hundredth time as the elevator takes us to the sixth floor of the hotel. "What if you got the hotel address wrong and we suddenly barge into the wrong room?" she asks, thinking of the worst case scenario that could possibly happen. "Or - "

"Per, I'm pretty sure our boyfriends wouldn't lie to us about the hotel their staying at," I say, cutting her off, "Besides, where would the surprise and fun be if we told them we were coming over?" The elevator doors open, and we three step outside with our suitcases behind us. "Although I feel quite guilty not calling Liam back after hanging up on him like that," I say, feeling really guilty now that I had said it. Once we had landed in France, I had more than twenty missed calls from Liam and over thirty messages from him. I really wanted to call him and reply to his messages, but Per and El didn't allow me to. It would ruin the surprise, they claimed.

El laughs. "He's probably pulling all his hair off his head by now," she says jokingly. I pout and cross my arms. What if that made Liam worry so much? Maybe I should have called him back. Anyways, too late now.

"Room 6A," Perrie says, giving out a huge dramatic sigh before she opens the door and peeks her head in. A few seconds later, she opens the door widely with a huge smile on her face. "I don't think anyone's hooomeee," she says in a melodic tune as she steps inside the hotel.

"Why would they leave their hotel room unlocked?" I ask, following Perrie inside, I take a look around the place. "And what if Per's right and this isn't their hotel room?" I add, taking another look around the place.

El sits on the couch. "I'm pretty sure this is the one," El says confidently. Perrie and I look at her with each an eyebrow raised, questioning her confidence. "Those are Louis' TOMS right there," she says.

"How could you be so sure?" Perrie asks, "There are lots of TOMS like those in malls and not only Louis has those."

"Because I bought those for him and look, there are his initials on it," El replies and points at the TOMS. She was right. We could see Louis' initials: L.W.T. "Where are the boys anyways?" she asks.

"Probably in an interview, fan signing or meet and greet," I reply. "I'm going to look for Liam's room to put my suitcase in," I say. The two girls nod in reply.

I check all four bedrooms and still I haven't found Liam's. I check the last bedroom and finally it was Liam's. How did I know? Easy. It was the cleanest bedroom in the hotel suite. Liam's room was spotless. Trust me, if you were here to see it, you wouldn't believe that it belongs to a boy.

I drop my suitcase in the closet, not bothering to unpack. I walk back to the living room to see El and Perrie seated on the couch with popcorn in hand. I smile and sit next to El as I joined them in watching "Titanic".

"We will video who ever cries first and then we'll post in on Keek and Instagram for the world to see," El says. "Deal?" she asks.

"Deal," I say. I've watched this movie millions of times. I don't think I will ever shed a tear again. I hope.

"El, we all know that you will be the first person to cry. You're too emotional," Perrie says, taking a handful of popcorn and shoving it in her mouth.

"Shush," El says, eyes focused on the movie, "Just go along with it."

Surely, while we were at the scene where Jack was sinking down to the ice cold ocean with Rose constantly screaming his name, El had finished using up a box of tissue while Perrie recorded her.

"I told you so," Perrie says, grinning wildly. El blocks the camera as she blows her nose. "A deal's a deal, El." El groans, making Perrie and I laugh.