Carrots and Couples: Part ll

****IMPORTANT INFORMATION (November 2023)

MY FAKE BOYFRIEND IS NOW AVAILABLE IN KINDLE AND PAPERBACK FORM ON AMAZON.

PLEASE PURCHASE AND HELP SUPPORT MY WRITING.

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE GAVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE AND TO THE RR AS WELL! EVERY PURCHASE WILL MAKE A DIFFERNCE AND HELP ME MOVE FULLY INTO WRITING. LINK IS BELOW:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0CMJZF8WB/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1699838216&sr=8-1

LOVE TO ALL WHO HELP ♡***

"What is the bitch doing here?"

______________

I gasped. Never had I heard or thought I would hear Justin use such derogatory terms when talking about a female yet here he was, calling Avalon a bitch and giving her a look that would kill even the gods.

Both Aaron's and Avalon's head snapped to his form and Aaron stood up abruptly.
"Justin, hear me out. " He said, looking at Justin cautiously and I sneered at the way he stood in front of Avalon protectively.

Justin rolled his eyes at Aaron's words, but-nevertheless- remained silent, giving leeway for Aaron to begin his explanation.
Aaron breathed in heavily before turning to look at Avalon, who had remained rigid the whole time since Justin had interrupted.

"I've forgiven her, Justin. It's her second chance." He said simply, his eyes looking sad and I turned my head the other way, so that Avalon wouldn't get the satisfaction of seeing my sadness.

Amidst all the drama, Avalon turned to him and smiled back, a raging blush covering her cheeks. This made Aaron smile more and, suddenly, I wasn't feeling too good.

I gasped when a hand stroked my shoulder and turned to see Danny smiling down at me in comfort.

God, even he could clearly tell that I was upset yet the one I loved was clueless.

I smiled at him in thanks before turning back to the tense scene at hand. Aaron was awaiting Justin's response, moving closer tepidly.

At long last, Justin sighed heavily,opening his mouth to speak.
"I know... I just don't trust her, Aaron." He said bluntly, looking at Aaron with nothing but concern in his eyes and I adored the sight.

I could tell they had a tight bond- all three of them. The way they constantly censored things, so that Danny would never worry; the way that Justin was always advising Aaron and the way that Danny and Aaron both looked up to Justin. They shared an amazing relationship and I didn't want anyone ruining that.

Suddenly, Avalon let out a cough, standing up and all eyes were on her. She moved past Aaron and towards Justin, a sad smile on her face.

"Your anger is justified, Justin. You have every right to be upset at me, after what I did, but please try to understand. People do change and they do deserve second chances. Are you not going to forgive me?" She pleaded, looking up at him with glassy eyes.

Justin turned his head away from her and turned to look outside the window and I watched as the sunlight streaked into his eyes, making them glisten beautifully. He sighed deeply before turning back to her.

"You can stay." He simply said to which Avalon moved in to hug him, but he stopped her in her tracks, holding her back with his hands on her shoulders and we all looked at him in confusion.

"But, I haven't forgiven you. I respect Aaron's decision and that's why I'll tolerate you. If it were up to me, I'd throw you out. People like you don't deserve second chances." His voice was dark and blunt and, with that said,he walked out of the room and made his way into the kitchen. At this, Avalon began to sob into her hands and Aaron rushed to her side to comfort her.