LOST

*Italics is when another language is being spoken.*

"I look worse than a prostitute," Natalie Romanoff grumbled as she adjusted the long gold necklace so that it rested evenly between her partially shown breasts

"I look worse than a prostitute," Natalie Romanoff grumbled as she adjusted the long gold necklace so that it rested evenly between her partially shown breasts. This was the first time she had shown this much skin while on a mission- hell, it was the first time she had shown this much skin period. She was uncomfortable to the say the least. 

Natalie glanced back towards the file that sat upon one of the seats in the quinjet she was using for this particular mission. She had one goal: to seduce, gather information from and then assassinate the corrupted senator of the Spanish parliament. Said senator was rumored to be making an appearance at one of Madrid's finest and most popular night club. 

Midnight was approaching fast, but the night had only just begun. She adjusted the gold metal belt around her small waist and then put on her tall heals, strapping on throwing knives and poisonous darts minutes later. She was particularly annoyed because along with the fact that she had to dress like a slut, she could not use her signature weapons: her twin obsidian swords that could connect and click together at the handles to make a double ended staff/spear. 

Brushing a stray lock of fire red hair, she smirked to herself and strutted out of the concealed quinjet and towards her sleek, shiny black Maserati. The car door shut with a soft click and she was off to the club, dirt blowing in the wind at the accelerating speed she pushed her sweet car into. 

|=|=|=|=|

Two hours had gone by and the senator was a no show. Natalie had been fending for herself against the drunk and hormonal men and women alike, nearly breaking a guy's arm because he got a little too touchy with her lower body. Other than that, she kept her mind sharp from the acohol and an eye out for the senator while she enjoyed herself. It was these rare occasions that Natalie allowed herself to let go of her troubles and emotions and just lose herself in the music and the people around her.

After the one hour mark, she didn't care that a man in his early twenties had roughly grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him, holding her tight as they grinded against each other and danced to the music. 30 minutes later, she didn't care how a girl not much older than her 17 year old self pulled her away from the man and slammed her onto a nearby wall, pressing against her tightly and roughly kissing her lips and neck. 

The rough and pure carnal passion the drunk, hormonal girl before the redhead expressed was refreshing and inviting to Natalie, who enjoyed every second of it. It had been a while since Natalie enjoyed herself, let alone visited a club, so she was using every second of the rebellious freedom she had... that is until she spotted the senator entering the club and immediately latching himself onto a girl who was probably 2 decades younger than him.

"That is enough, my darling," Natalie purred in perfect Spanish, gently but firmly pushing the girl who was roughly kissing down her chest away from her. The drunken girl pouted with protest and tried to kiss her again, but was rejected. Natalie rolled her eyes and pushed past the desperate mess before her, slowly making her way to the senator who was busy shoving his tongue down a woman's throat in his arms. 

As she neared him, she made 5 armed men all situating themselves around the men, dancing with other girls but clearly keeping an eye out for the corrupted government personnel. Natalie took a step forward and feigned stumbling, crashing clumsily into the senator, her hands clutching the tight material of his silky shirt as she purposefully kicked the back of his ankle with her hard heels. The senator removed himself from the woman in his arms and swore, quickly turning around with a red face full of anger as he prepared to shout at the person who dared to push him. However, he found himself at a loss of words as his eyes landed at the stunningly gorgeous young girl who had a look of regret, shock and embarrassment. 

"I am so sorry, mister, somebody pushed me and I am so clumsy and could not catch myself- and these shoes! I should not have worn these shoes-" Natalie made herself sound embarrassed and apologetic, internally rolling her eyes when she saw how the senator's eyes slowly raked her figure from top to bottom. She bit the inside of her cheek as his eyes lingered on her chest, lust swirling in his dark orbs. 

"It's alright," the senator cut her off, chuckling deeply and holding his hand out to her. "A gorgeous woman like you should never sound so embarrassed. Tell me your name," he demanded, kissing the back of her hand when she handed it to him. Natalie made herself smile shyly and giggle, forcing her cheeks to burn a bright red color. 

"Angelika Cecili," she said with a seductive smile, using her hand that was not clutched by the senator and ran it slowly down his partially revealed chest, smirking when she felt his breathing deepen.  

"Angelika... heaven made a mistake by releasing you from their glorious skies, my Angel," the senator murmured against her ear after pulling her as close to him as possible, sliding his hands down her back and bottom as he swayed them to the beat of the thumping music. 

"Quite the contrary, mister, for I am the devil in disguise," she smiled up at him, scraping her teeth against his earlobe and down the side of his neck slowly. 

"Show me," he breathed out to her, roughly pulling even closer to him and slamming his lips against hers, roaming his hands all over her body. He pulled away minutes later with a wide, lust-filled smile and then grabbed her hand, pulling her to the back of the club and towards a door that led to a set of stairs that led up towards a large room. 

The room was dark but not dark enough to conceal its objects within. There was a master bed that held plush wine red velvet pillows and blankets, a blood red couch that sat in front of a rich brown coffee table, and a set of glass doors partially covered by luxurious red drapes that led to the balcony. Natalie couldn't see much of the room because the second the doors closed behind them, the senator threw her onto the mildly comfortable bed and climbed up over her, kissing her fiercely on her lips first and then moving down her body.

"You never gave me your name," Natalie breathed as the senator was busy with her neck, taking his time to mark her. He paused, looking up at her with a smirk, before resuming his work again. 

"Mateo Tomas," he murmured against her neck, breathing in her scent. He did not know what it was about her that made him want her more than any other women he was with before. Maybe it was her deep, sexy rose scent, her beautiful face, her stunning figure... he did not know, but she made him want her with more passion and lust than he had felt in years. 

"Senator Mateo Tomas?" She asked, feigning surprise and shock. Tomas chuckled and muttered a deep, yet soft yes against her flesh, finally finishing with one side of her neck but then moving to the other. Natalie was internally cringing and grimacing at the fact that she was being marked, kissed and touched by a man 3-4 times her senior. She would need a burning hot shower and lots of soap to cleanse herself after this night.

"Aren't you working on a negotiation deal with North Korea to allow nuclear missile test launches and biochemical weaponry manufacture in their territory? Which if they agreed, you would partner up with them to create many of such weaponry?" She asked innocently, inconspicuously running her fingertips against the thin syringe hidden in her left sleeve, intending to use the sedative shortly. Tomas paused, his head turning so that he was looking at her with wide, drunken eyes and a partially open mouth.

"How do you know about that?" He asked after a second, finally registering her words. She only smirked and wrapped her finger around the syringe, stabbing it deeply into his jugular. He let out a shocked cry and stumbled off her, his hand covering the side of his neck and his mouth open, about to call his guards when he found his mouth covered by her hand.

"Let's not call your goons, alright?" Natalie spoke now in English, smirking widely when the senator looked dumbfounded up at her, shocked and angered by her quick switch of personality. Tomas stumbled back and fell back onto the bed, his eyes growing heavy. "Night, night," he heard faintly before passing out, succumbing to the darkness.