eleven.

Yoongi smiled at Jimin and tried throwing a few chips in his mouth, but Jimin missed each time. "Come on," Yoongi laughed.

"Sorry," Jimin smiled then looked over at the clock seeing it was getting close to 10pm. "Ah~ Yoongi, I think I should head home now."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he shoved some chips in his mouth. "Why?" He said with his mouth full.

"Well... it's late and your parents will be home soon anyways." Jimin stood up from the floor and pulled Yoongi's coat off since he was still wearing it.

"Can you stay?" Yoongi asked standing up also. He didn't want Jimin to leave, they were having a great time talking with one another. It was the most fun Yoongi has had in a few months.

"I don't think your mom will like that," Jimin said, wanting to respect Mrs. Min. "I'll see you tomorrow." Jimin forced a smile.

Yoongi sighed, "Just one night?" He begged, wanting Jimin to sleep over.

"I- eh." Jimin scratched the back of his neck not sure how to respond.

"Then let me walk you home," Yoongi said quietly.

"No, it's too cold and late for that." Jimin said, placing Yoongi's coat on the chair in front of the desk.

Yoongi stayed quiet and frowned, he didn't understand why it hurt his feelings that Jimin wanted to leave. He would see him tomorrow morning but it still made him sad.

"Do you really want me to stay..?" Jimin asked walking closer to Yoongi.

"Yeah, I want you to be safe and we were having fun..." Yoongi trailed off feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah, I enjoyed this... what if your mom walks in?" Jimin asked worried he start drama between Yoongi and his parents.

"I have a lock on my door." Yoongi said sitting down on his bed. "I'll let you have my bed,"

"And where would you sleep?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"On the floor," Yoongi pointed to the hardwood floor right next to his bed.

Jimin shook his head feeling bad that Yoongi would do that for his comfort.

Yoongi nodded his head. "Yes, Jimin, I'll force you to sleep in my bed. I'm fine sleeping on the floor."

Jimin sighed, "Okay, but I'll move onto the floor if you want me to,"

"I don't want you to," Yoongi smiled and walked over to his closet grabbing the extra blankets he had and placed them on the floor. He grabbed a pillow from his bed, then sat down on the bed he had made.

"Are we going to bed then?" Jimin asked sitting on Yoongi's bed.

"We can talk for a while, I'm just tired." Yoongi said laying down.

Jimin nodded his head laying also, pulling the blanket over himself. "What do you want to talk about?" He fixed the pillow then laid his head down.

"I dunno," Yoongi yawned loudly. "Just something,"

"Hm, you seem tired Yoongi," Jimin yawned covering his mouth with his hand afterwards.

"Well, I just ate chips and I have these nice warm blankets over me and it makes me sleepy." Yoongi nodded his head and closed his eyes.

"Well, then go to sleep." Jimin yawned once again then turned over on his side closing his eyes.

"Good night, Jimin," Yoongi smiled to himself.

"Night," Jimin whispered.

Both of them slipping off into sleep a few moments later, forgetting to turn the light off and lock the door.

***

Yoongi groaned as he woke up to Jimin's whining. "What is wrong?" Yoongi asked rubbing his eyes as he looked over at Jimin who was sleeping still.

Yoongi looked over at the clock and sighed seeing that it was only midnight. Jimin groaned loudly, making Yoongi look back over at Jimin who had the blankets kicked off his body.

"Jimin, wake up," Yoongi slowly crawled onto his bed and sat next to Jimin.

Jimin had a few drops of sweat on his forehead while his face was twisted up, looking like he was in pain.

Yoongi pushed Jimin's shoulder lightly. "Please, wake up,"

Jimin's eyes snapped open as he sat up quickly. "Jimin," Yoongi said softly.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and smiled. "I'm okay," Jimin laid back down and turned on his side so Yoongi couldn't see him.

He felt embarrassed that he had a bad dream. "No, you're breathing is still irregular."

"Uhm?" Jimin didn't know what to say to that.

Yoongi decided to lay down, pulling the covers over the both of them. "You're okay now," Yoongi wrapped an arm around Jimin's waist and pushed his face against Jimin's back. 

Jimin's eyes widened, he didn't want Yoongi to do this, he didn't want Yoongi showing him this much affection. Jimin didn't want to start to like Yoongi even more than he already did.

"Go back to sleep, I'll be right here to protect you," Yoongi mumbled, trying to fall back asleep himself.

"Okay," Jimin sighed.

___
yawn