[~Chapter 4~]

Sam P.O.V

My eyes felt heavy, that I didn't feel like opening them but I ended up opening them to see bright sky shining in my face, I looked around to see no one here until I heard a plate break, I ran downstairs to see Taurtis cleaning up the mess "Taurtis?" "morning! you finally woke up" "I though you went to school" "um...ya no I decided to take care of you!" "aw haha". For a minute I feel good that he wanted to take care of me, but than I remembered last night - *flashback*

"Yuki and Chan were at it" - "why cant I just date someone without drama" -

than it hit me hard that he might be lying, he's using me as an excuse to not see them both, why do I always over think? why cant I just forget about everything and be calm like usual but NO!. "hey want to go out to the shops or something? you cant stay in here forever" my ears went up "maybe I want to" "than I'll drag you out the house" "I DARE you" Taurtis started walking towards and I was lifted off the ground on to his shoulder, I ended up blushing for no reason "T-Taurtis! put me down!" "you dared me!- here ya go!" he put me on the sidewalk "I need to change!" "nah, just put on my sweater on and your good" he handed me his sweater and locked the doors "uh..I hate you" "hehe hate you too" I smiled abit...why does he have to be this way!.

Taurtis P.O.V

The whole day me and Sam hung out together, it was amazing because its rare now in days because now I'm usually with Chan almost everyday kind of that hanging out with Sam reminded me of the good old days, when we just relaxed and be us. "Taurtis! look! Sam pulled me in front and we saw a big tank full of different color fish, they were all lined up like a rainbow going in circles "wow.." I heard Sam giggle and I turn to him "you find me face funny huh" "hahaha yes! you look so amazed like a little kid" "hey! hahaha" we both stood there smiling and laughing until- "TAURTIS!" we both turned to see Chan waving "I'll leave you two be" "Sam!-" before I could stop him, he was gone..damnit!. "Taurtis! you weren't in school today, why?" "um..Sam wasn't feeling good so I took care of him" "aw, that's nice of you! well Okami gave me homework to give to you and Sam so here" Chan handed me 2 pieces of paper "thanks Chan, I got to-" "lets hang out at my place right now!" "now? or later..." "now" "um..." "I'll help with homework" she grabbed my hand and walked away "sure let me text Sam where I'm at ok" "ok!" I didn't want to because today was supposed to be only me and Sam...I'll make it up to him. *sent message*.

~Skip back in time during school~

Chan P.O.V

"good morning class! everyone seems to be here except Taurtis and Sam correct?" everyone nodded "I'll give them the homework Okami!" "thank you Chan!" as I went to grabbed the assignments and homework, I could feel Yuki staring at me from the distance. The bell ringed for lunch and I was pulled into a class room "hey!" "shut up!" I saw Yuki holding a knife "boohoo, what do you want now!" "your probably hiding Taurtis today! sharing is caring! learn it!" "sharing is NOT caring if he's my boyfriend!" "that's your imagination! he's mine" "since when" "SINCE FOREVER!""GIRLS" we both turned to see Okami tapping her ruler and saw Rowan behind her "sorry Okami". As I reached the lunch room I heard Yuki say something as she passed me "I'm getting Taurtis after school..." not if I find him first. Schools over and I grabbed my things and ran out the school building to find Taurtis before Yuki does, after so long of searching I found him and Sam standing by the tank of fish "TAURTIS!" they both saw me and Sam walked away, weird anyways I gotta get Taurtis out of sight, I walked towards him as fast as I can. After handing him papers, I interrupted him "lets go hang out at my place right now!" his eyes widen a bit "now? or later..." "now" "um" he cant say no, I wont allow it, think of something fast! "I'll help you with homework!" I grabbed his hand and quickly headed to my place.

~Back to Sam~

Sam P.O.V

"with Chan, I'll be home later" I closed my messages and felt broken badly...why?, why do I even care...he always leaves me for her!. It started raining and I just let the tears go down since no one can see tears in the rain, I just stood in the rain so broken I didn't feel like moving but punch the walls, all this hate and emotion build up is just so frustrating..why do I even try anymore..would he care if I just disappeared? "Sam get out of the rain!" I saw J run towards me and put me under his umbrella "...thanks J" "now your going to get more sick!" "it doesn't matter anymore!...no one cares" "people do care Sam" "no they done..not even someone I want them to care..." "Sam...well lets go back to my place and have hot coco and get you changed" "thanks J".