charming in handcuffs - Jenleighna

title: Charming in Handcuffs

author: Jenleighna

length: 33 chapters + a few bonus ones

status: completed but editing 

genre: teen fiction

mature: yeah

rating: 8/10

summary:

Boy next door is charming. Boy next door is dangerous. Boy next door is on house arrest.

* * * *

They've been neighbors for as long as Juliet can remember. You'd think being neighbors, they would have been friends by now. Not the case. They've been sworn enemies since Jack dumped sand down her shirt in the 1st Grade. Juliet Sanders lives next door to Jack McKinnon, the boy on house arrest for being the prime suspect in a murder investigation. That's only because his father paid off the judge, of course, or he'd be behind bars until the trial. The McKinnon family stays in the spotlight. Jack's mom is a famous author, his dad a movie producer. Juliet watches Jack. Whether if he's going for a swim or walking laps around the house at 3 in the morning. Something always piqued her curiosity.

It takes Juliet getting locked out of her house to finally face the mysterious boy next door. And he's definitely not rainbows and butterflies. Juliet's curiosity may just get her in trouble.

_________________________________

my review: the whole entire book consists of "what's gonna happen next?" "damn that was unexpected." and " FUXK ALREADY!!!"

comments from wattpadians:

MeganisAWESOMEPERCY : Cheesy, cliche ideas don't make cheesy, cliche books. If you can turn an overused cliche into an awesome book, then you've truly succeeded. ITS ALL ABOUT THE PACKAGING.

  kiobetoe: I've fallen deep into the beginning Thank you for creating such a wonderful masterpiece that captured my attentionIt's worth my admiration;)

edwinfu: Superlative writing skills. I felt everything flowed really well. What a fantastic story! You're a talented writer.