32. Dealing another unexpected!!!

It was night time and uncle was still sleeping inside the I.C.U. But the doctor had assured us that he is past danger. So everything was getting back to normal.

Aunty and Rithika, was now okay. They had overgrown the shock, and was now thinking wisely. It was very touching to see how they all loved each other.

And Dhruvika, I wish I could take away some of her pain. She was a great daughter, taking good care of her family. The family should be blessed to get a daughter like her, and for Rithika too. The daughters made the parent's world.

She was brave, not the shy girl. Today was an incredible day, where I found the bold and brave side of her. She knew well how to control her sadness, despite seeing her loved ones cry. She was.... Amazing.

Well now we were planning to get some of us home. The ladies needed some sleep and some peace. Being in the hospital would surely not provide both.

Aunty and Rithika had agreed to go home after some reluctance but Dhruvika... It was difficult to make her agree.

"No no... I'm not going, I'm going to stay here with papa, please I don't want to go.." There another face, the stubborn and angry face.

"Dhruvika beta, I know but see, your mom and sister are going home and they need you. Be with them." This time papa intervened to help me get her home.

'Uncle, but I want to stay with papa, please let me stay." She begged. My arms yearned to hold her, but I knew she had to do this herself. Even if I helped her, she wouldn't want that. So I stood quiet near her.

"Dekho beta, your papa is doing well now. And me and Dadaji is there to look after them but your mom, sister, Dadiji, they are going to be alone. So you should take care of them, for your papa." Dad said, holding her shoulders. And this time she had no other option than to listen to him. She slowly nodded her head, a tiny tear escaping her eyes.

Dad looked at me to get her. And I slowly encircled my arm around her shoulders. She leaned onto me for support, not uttering a word.

She wiped her tears, and walked towards the I.C U. to see her papa. By the time I walked towards papa.

"Good job dad, and I'll be back soon after leaving them." I said as hugged him.

"When are you leaving tomorrow?" He asked, breaking from the hug.

It was decided earlier that I have to leave tomorrow. While coming here we had planned to leave on Monday morning, After our breakfast. But the sudden change of events made us to alter the plan.

Uncle would be discharged after 3 days, and it was suggested okay to get him back home after that, but by train, since car ride was not healthy for him.

Rithika was all the more happy to ditch her entrance class, and dad had decided to stay with mom. They couldn't leave the ladies alone at this time.

But I was having issues of leave. I tried to get leave for 3 days, but my request was declined, thanks to the murder case that I was working on currently.

So I had to leave tomorrow and come back here on the night before everyone's departure.

"I don't know dad, I'm planning to leave after breakfast. Early the morning I'll bring food for you, take you both home and then leave. Today is Sunday right, so I'll come back on Wednesday. I'll be Here when uncle is getting discharged." I said him my plan and he nodded his agreement.

"Okay, so now goodnight. Go home and have some sleep." He said. Go home? Seriously?

"Dad, no, I'm staying, I'll leave them home and will come back. You can't stay here alone alright." I said, getting angry. How does he think that I'm gonna leave the two alone?