CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO

All the commotion from the arrival of Anora and Tonks alerted Mrs Weasley to come and check the scene, only to let out a delighted cry at the sight of the guests

All the commotion from the arrival of Anora and Tonks alerted Mrs Weasley to come and check the scene, only to let out a delighted cry at the sight of the guests. She quickly made her way over, bringing both women into a strong hug, leaving Tonks to turn red in the face and Anora to squeak from the lack of air. It took Fred and George to gently tap their mother's arms to get her to release before it was too late.

"Easy, Mum," George told her, "You want Anora and Tonks to live, don't you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," Molly said with a blush before her tone took to scolding, "but I wouldn't be so inclined to hug you two as hard if you visited more often! Honestly, it shouldn't take such circumstances for any of you to come by to visit."

Eleanor's ears pricked at the mention of "circumstances" noting Tonks stealing a quick glance over in her direction with a soft smile. It didn't take a genius to figure out after Tonks had mentioned Moody that their presence wasn't just a casual visit to the Burrow, but perhaps having to do with Dumbledore's announcement that Voldemort had returned and Eleanor's knitting playing an odd, yet crucial role in possibly aiding the fight against the dark arts.

"I've been meaning to visit," Tonks said, "but you don't get much time to yourself with Auror training. Now, Anora doesn't have that excuse though- "

Anora scoffed loudly before nudging her best friend in the ribs. "Excuse me, you want to try running a dragon sanctuary and talk about no time for yourself? I've been dealing with mating season!"

The group watched as Anora lifted the sleeve of her shirt to reveal a rather nasty looking wound that was on the verge of healing. However, it was her mistake to reveal the large burn as Molly suddenly let out a loud gasp before reaching out and grabbing her by the wrist.

"Anora Forney, what is this?!"

Suddenly, Ron appeared after hearing all the noise and squeezed his way into the middle to see the wound.

"It's wicked, is what it is!" he exclaimed as he smiled up at Anora. "Which dragon gave you that one?"

"A Romanian Longhorn," Anora answered as Molly started dragging her away towards the kitchen, "word to the wise, they don't like to be interrupted during mating season!"

Eleanor had offered to leave the Weasley family to enjoy their visit with Tonks and Anora, especially since it seemed long overdue. She suggested heading home but Fred along with the others insisted that she stay a little longer.

"So, have you all made any plans for the summer?" Anora asked after Molly forced her to sit down at the kitchen table to apply ointment to the burn.

Most of them proceeded to shrug their shoulders and mutter that there wasn't much they planned, just thankful not to be doing any schoolwork. However, Fred took the opportunity to brag about his girlfriend as he wrapped his arm around Eleanor's shoulders.