*4

"And here I was going to make her buy my ramen." He said to no one in particular as he headed to a classroom next door. He picked up one of the tables and brought it to his classroom as he shuffled all the seats so that the table was in front of him. He went back to get a seat as he thought about what she could have been dreaming.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The next day Su Jin was ready to completely avoid Choi Young Do like he was the plague, she wanted nothing more to do with him. She had been thinking about his little 'joke' since last night and somehow she just couldn't bring herself to believe it was merely a joke. He didn't look like he was faking it. It doesn't matter. I'm still avoiding him. She shoved her hands into her blazer pockets as she trudged her way through the gates and into the hallway.

"Hey" someone called out tapping her on the shoulder, she promised to herself that if it was Choi Young Do she would rearrange his pretty little face. To her surprise it was the girl she had met on her first day. Honestly where had she been this entire time? Everyone else around here was completely crazy.

"Where have you been?" Su Jin asked half excited, half angry while her hands animatedly moved around in front of her.

"Ummm....." Cha Eun Sang was surprised by Su Jin's outburst as she took a step back,

"Sorry, it's just you seriously seem to be the only sane person here." Su Jin mumbled as she also took a step back. Eun Sang let out a little laugh as she looked at Su Jin, "I should be grateful you missed me so much." She said as she winked at her.

Suddenly Eun Sang's face went from smiling to a worried expression as she quickly apologized and walked away mumbling something about how she left something in the classroom. Su Jin turned as her eyes followed Eun Sang's hurried form, which coincidentally lead her eyes to Choi Young Do who was walking in her direction as he too watched Eun Sang quickly walk away.

Su Jin cursed to herself as she surveyed her surroundings for a hiding spot but before she could take a step Choi Young Do called out to her.

"Ya ramen!" his voice booming down the hallway as Su Jin flinched. Curse you greater source of power! I despise thee. She grudgingly turned around, as she stared him right in the eye, her jaw clenched tightly shut.

Choi young do gave a big yawn as he stretched his arms above him, stopping right in front of her. "It wasn't very polite the way you ran out on me yesterday." He smirked at her.

Su Jin decided the best course of action would be to not speak to him so she merely gave a sarcastic smile and walked past him. But once again like he had done yesterday he grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"How do you know Cha Eun Sang?"

Su Jin furrowed her eyebrows as she turned around to look at him, what was his deal? None the less she tugged her wrist out of his grasp and walked away. She entered the classroom heading to her seat but was surprised to see a bag already hanging from the table. She stood their awkwardly looking around not knowing what to do.

Choi young do walked in a few seconds after her and as he sat in his chair he tapped the one in front of him. "You sit here."

"What?!" Su Jin said in surprise as she snapped her neck in his direction,

"I brought it for you." He winked.

Su Jin was going to be sick, why was this happening to her? She slowly and cautiously walked up to the seat as she eyed Choi Young Do. She grabbed onto her chair pulling it forward as she sat down in case he was going to remove the chair when she went to sit down. Once she was seated she noticed Cha Eun Sang hurriedly walk in, her hair covering the side of her face as she passed her desk. Su Jin turned to see where she sat and was surprised to see it was the seat she had sat in the other day. So Choi Young Do was threatening me for her? Hmm...