Second Sniper x Reader

A/N

Requested by: @JoannaNikolakakos

Thanks fo' the request, sheila! Sorry, I'm not very good at the accent. I hope you enjoy! (This didn't turn out as well as I hoped but I'm feeling a bit sick today and have a tad bit of a headache but it's going away so it's all good)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I felt something jabbing into my cheek, waking me from my lovely dream of frolicking through a field of flowers with Pyro. I merely ignored it and tried going back to sleep. Something poked my cheek again. I groaned and swatted at my cheek. Nothing was there. It happened again. I was now tired and crabby.

"Sheila?"I felt the jab again. "Sheila? Come on."I felt the poke twice. God fucking damn it. "Sheila? You awake?"He poked my cheek again. After a second or so, he poked again. Then he just kept poking my cheek again and again and again. "Come on (Y/N), wake up!"Sniper you freaking ass face. Next time he tried to poke me, I grabbed his wrist. I opened my tired eyes wide and glared fiercely at him. He seemed a bit scared.

"What?"I snapped through gritted teeth. He grinned.

"Foinally. Come on, oi wanna show ya somethin'."I groaned. I shoved my face into my pillow and cursed into it. I lifted my face back out. It was still dark outside my window. I looked at my digital clock. Fucking 4:46 in the goddamn morning? I sighed and pulled my blankets up tighter around me.

"Sniper, can't it wait 'til later?"I asked.

"Nope."He grinned. I groaned. GODDAMN IT!

"Fine."

"Great! Get dressed and oi'll see ya in the kitchen. Want some coffee?"I sighed.

"No."

"Alroight then."

Sniper left my room. Maybe I should just go back to sleep... I thought about the one time he woke me up by jumping on my bed and ripping my blankets off of me. Nah.... I groggily got out of bed and changed out of my pajamas into some nice clothes. I decided to wear a T-shirt and sweatpants because it was 5 in the morning and I didn't give a shit. [A/N me everyday basically. :/ ] I walked out of my room and walked quietly down the hallway. I could hear some of the mercs snoring. When I entered the kitchen, Sniper was waiting there. He smiled at me.

"Ya ready sheila?"

"For what?"I asked tiredly.

"To leave. Put yer shoes on so we can go."He was speaking quietly so as to not wake the other mercs. I loved the sound of his deep, raspy voice. I sighed. No going back now I guess. He won't let me.

"Alright."I went to go put my shoes on. When I got there though, instead of putting them on, I just grabbed them.

"Got 'em? Alroit let's go ta mah campah."We walked quietly to the front door of the base. Sniper grabbed a blanket that was folded neatly by the door. He unfolded it, and then wrapped it around my shoulders. "Ta keep ya warm."He said. I nodded. He opened the door and held it open for me. When I stepped outside, cool air swarmed around me. Goosebumps formed on my skin. I shivered. My feet were touching the cold hard ground of the steps. I brought my legs together and hugged myself.

"It's so cold. My feet are going to freeze off."I said. Sniper chuckled as he closed the door.

"Here."Sniper picked me up bridal style. I held my blanket closed to try to keep the cold air out. Sniper headed towards his camper.

"This is actually very comfortable. You should carry me more often."I said. Sniper laughed.

He walked around his camper and opened the passenger door. He set me down inside. I moved my blanket out from under me and put it on top. I then buckled myself in as Sniper closed the door. He jogged around the camper and opened the door to the driver's seat. As he got buckled and closed the door, I wondered where we were going. The seat of the camper was cold. I enjoyed the smell of his camper though because it smelled like Sniper. He started up the camper and turned the heaters on. He started driving off. I watched the land zoom past as he drove. It was kind of a long drive to wherever he was taking us. I saw the sky slowly turning from a dark blue, to a lighter blue.

"Here we are."Sniper said. I looked out his window. I could see a large pond. He drove off of the road, which was a bit bumpy. He parked not too far from the lake. He unbuckled and opened his car door. "Come on sheila."I shrugged. I unbuckled and got out of the camper. I shivered from the cold breeze.

"What are we doing Sniper?" I asked.

"Come over here. You'll foind out."

He walked to the back of his camper. I followed. He climbed up the little ladder he had there to get to the roof. I pulled my blanket tighter around my shoulders and climbed up the ladder. The metal rungs were freezing cold on my hands and feet. Sniper held his hand out. I took it and he helped me up. Sniper then walked to the middle of the roof of his camper, and sat down. He smiled at me, and patted the spot next to him. I shrugged and sat next to him. I looked around. The scene was... actually kind of nice. I stared at the pond. I watched the small ripples caused by the wind. I shivered from the cold gust. I hugged myself and rubbed my arms.

"Why does it have to be cold...?"I muttered under my breath.

Sniper looked at me. I noticed he was staring. I looked at him from the corner of my eye. Sniper looked away, and I looked back out at the pond. It was beautiful. I noticed a bright light on the horizon. The sky was changing into a pinkish color. I felt Sniper's hand as he grabbed my blanket and me. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped some of the blanket around his shoulders. He then picked me up and sat me in his lap. I blushed furiously being so close to him. He felt so... warm. He was like a furnace. I pressed myself against him. So... waaaarm! Sniper grabbed the edge of the blanket and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me to him. Now I no longer felt the cold wind... just Sniper's warmth.

I looked back out at the sky. It was beautiful. The colors of the sky were reflected on the pond. The pond looked to be a pink, gold, orange color. I looked back out at the horizon. The sun was rising. Gold and orange colors spread throughout the sky. There was one pink cloud... that wasn't blood! [A/N a bit of a meet the fem Sniper reference.] It... it was so pretty. I smiled. Sniper hugged me a bit tighter and chuckled.

"This... is what oi wanted ta show ya."He said.

"It's so beautiful..."He chuckled. I looked up at his face and he smiled down at me. He brushed a few strands of my hair behind my ear and cupped my cheek in his hand. I blushed.

"Not nearly as beautiful as you...."I blushed even more. He chuckled again. "Oi love seeing your sparkling (E/C) eyes..."I reached up and cupped his cheek in my hand.

"And I love you..."I said quietly. He smiled.

"Oi love you more..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

You know the ending A/N's. Hope you enjoyed! MAKE SOME REQUESTS! I'm gunna call you guys my Sun shines now ^-^ Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!