Chapter 15

SO if you can't tell, this chapter is SUPER long just for you guys :D I was going to update earlier but I wasn't happy with it so I did'nt update it.  Before I knew it, it was 28 pages on word! So crazy but I absolutely love this chapter! Be ready for some intense action!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15:

--Emily's POV:

"There." Sean said more to himself as a snap echoed in the almost silent room.

I looked down at the metal chains and shackles around my wrists and couldn't help but frown. They ran down from my wrists and connected to the concrete wall.

Sean must have noticed me frown because I felt his hand under my chin, lifting my face up so he could see my eyes. My green eyes met with his light blue ones.

"It's just a precaution. It's only to keep you safe just in case." He said with a smile. "We don't want you running off if you shift."

I returned his smile but mine was definitely fake. I nodded my head knowing that if it weren't for these chains, I could potentially be putting Sean in a lot of danger.

Sean didn't say anything as he moved next to me and sat down and leaned against the same cold wall I was. He took off his thick brown jacket and placed it next to him. I tried to relax as I stared at my surroundings. This room was more like a dungeon and was almost an exact duplicate of the dungeon Kate had brought me not too long ago. I felt shivers run down my spine as the memories flooded my brain. That's when I had first seen Derek's true self. He had glowing blue eyes back then. They were stunning yet terrifying at the same time.

It troubled me that this dungeon even existed but it had its purpose. Derek had explained earlier on that these underground rooms were where his family would lock up his young family members when they weren't able to control their werewolf sides yet on the full moon.

"You alright? You're spacing out." I heard Sean say next to me.