Part 5

Sorry everyone for making you wait that long for the update I promise that this will be a looong update!!!

I woke up to the sound of my little puppy growling from the floor. I groaned and reluctantly got up. What can I say? I have never been a morning person which is why I hate having to go to school most of the time. I picked him up and let him cuddle into my chest before placing a soft kiss on the top of his head. He wagged his tail and gave me a small lick on the cheek. I giggled at his kiss.

"Good morning to you too, little one," I told him, stiffling a yawn. I placed him down on the floor again and served him food as well as refilled his water bowl. Then, I went into the restroom and got ready for the day. I splashed water on my face to wake up and brushed my teeth to get rid of morning breath. I then decided to take a quick shower before Leo came looking for me. When I got out of the shower, I put on the bathrobe and went into the drawers in search of a shirt and shorts for the surprise Leo had for me today. 

One thing that was nagging my mind was that even though I barely even knew Leo, I felt attracted to him in a way that scared me. Although, at the same time, I enjoyed that feeling. I sighed and decided not to linger in my thoughts anymore. What was the point if my questions couldn't be answered by my own mind. 

I continued rummaging through the drawers until I found something of my taste. I decided to settle with a light blue shirt that had a beautiful pattern of butterflies on it and white shorts that stopped at mid thigh. I also decided to wear some converse because I hated wearing other shoes that weren't comfortable to my feet when I didn't even know where Leo was taking me. I french braided my hair  to the side since my hair was pretty long. One of my only traits that I cherish the most. 

As I started making my bed, probably because I was used to doing it before going to school, I heard a soft knock on the door. I finished the bed quickly and sat on the bed. 

"Come in," I called out softly but loud enough for the person on the other side to hear. 

When the door opened, a maid came in looking a couple of years older than me. Her hair was brown as well as her eyes. She had a kind aura about her as well as a genuine smile. 

"Good morning miss. Master Leo would like for you to accompany him to breakfast in the garden," she said while bowing slightly. 

"Please, don't bow and call me Angel," I smiled at her. One thing I knew I would never get used to was the bowing and how they addressed me. It was just plain weird to me. 

I was used to a simple way of life and I was never really fond of how the rich people acted towards people like me. Just because they had more money than us didn't mean that they were better. I just hope that I got used to living this kind of lifestyle if I am to marry Leo. 

As I followed the maid through many hallways that led outside, I asked her what her name was. 

"It's Margaret, Miss," she answered shyly. 

I smiled. "It's a beautiful name you know." 

I saw Margaret's cheeks turn a light pink. 

"Thank you, miss," she replied. 

"A compliment fitted for a beautiful person and please, call me Angel," I insisted. 

After a couple of minutes, we entered a sort of maze that was built with beautiful rose bushes and the colors varied. I was stunned by the beauty of the roses. You could tell that they were well cared for and treated with delicacy. But then sadness made its way to my heart. I smiled sadly, remembering the times my father would come home with roses for Mom and I. I followed Margaret quietly through the maze until we came to the middle where a table was set for two. As I looked around, I saw Leo to one side of the maze of roses with a thoughtful expression on his face. I still couldn't understand why I felt so attracted to him.  Margaret made our presence known by bowing slightly.