3: Story Time

(Media picture of Axle)

-edited-

Katana POV:

"Leave me here again, and I kill everybody." Ben joked... hopefully.

"Why'd you stay behind?" Freddie asked as he pulled out the hug Ben gave him.

"Because Isaac is a lazy bum." Ben growled. "Who are they?" Ben asked pointing to Cameron and Fait.

"They my new besties. They're going to be staying with us, they're joining our rogue society." Freddie smiles.

"Dana show them their rooms, and she they come back we'll tell them the rules." Axle demanded.

"No. Before you do that everybody will sit down and tell how they became a rogue," then he looks at Axle, "everyone will participate."

Dana was lost, she didn't know who to listen to and if she should even listen at all.

"Do it! And when she gets back we'll finally talk." Axle yelled.

"Stop procrastinating! Do you need a audience to speak! Do we need to wait until the next super bowl so you can go in the middle of the football field and tell your story! Why do you need to have every second spared for your awesome story, Axle?! Why can't you sit your ass down and tell the damn story?!" Isaac yelled.

"I killed someone!" Axle yelled, causing weird looks go around.

"Haven't we all?" Freddie said in a sing song voice.

"I killed my brother?"

"And I killed my mom, you're saying?" Fait said in a southern country girl accent voice.

"You wanna know so bad, Isaac."

"Yes I do. We all do." Isaac stresses.

"My dad, powerful. I was his only successful kid, but I had a older brother who was adopted. The alpha staff goes to the first born, but he gave it to Allan. I got mad, and I killed him. Then my father challenged me, and I killed him. Someone shot me with fifty millimeters of wolfbane-"

"That can kill you, thirty-five millimeters can kill you." Cameron says.

"No shit wise ass." Axles growl.

"My mom could've let me die, but she didn't. She let me go, but her last words to was 'i should've listened to your father and got rid of you a long time ago' and that was two weeks before she killed herself. And I was already kicked out the pack. I found out through their new Alpha, my little brother Andy. Andy, who became leader at nine." Axle has so much blood on his hand. I don't blame him, honestly. A alpha is supposed to give their title to their first born, not adopted, although killing him is what he's told us, isn't sweetest thing to do. His father challenging him to a death a fight at age eighteen, to a man who been experienced all his life any sign of weakness he would've been six feet under. I couldn't imagine how much pain he has to experience when ever he thinks about family how every memory of how he ruined it comes to mind. No wonder it hates it when we murdered.

"What a pussy." Fait laughed. That's was a big mistake. Axle grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the wall. Cameron tried to help her, but somehow he ended up on the floor with Axles boot pressed to his neck.

Fait was starting to cry as her face redden, she tried to deprive Axles hand from her neck. "Stop crying Fait. And tell me, who's the pussy here?"

I stepped over Cameron's bodies and stood at Axles side. "Axle, let go." He didn't look at me. But then Fait started whimpering. "Axle, let go." I growled. "Let go or you leave me no choice." That's when he looked at me, and I understood he wasn't really him, his wolf overpowered him. Its real easy for a wolf to overpower your human side when you're a rogue. I decided not to hurt him. I placed my hand on his and slowly plucked his fingers off her neck, then she dropped to the ground heavily breathing. I released my hand from his and the next thing I know his hand was on the side of my face and my lips are against his. I pull back and look at him. "Axle, what the hell?" I feel two hands on my hips and I'm being gently pulled back. I look over my shoulder and it was Freddie.

"C'mon, let's head to our room." Freddie whispered in my ear.

I'm frozen and the next thing I know I'm sitting on Freddies lap. "What exactly happened?" I ask quietly.

"W-we don't know." He answered.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask.

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I kissed, Axle."

"Axle kissed you, there's a difference." He whispers.

"I kissed him back."

"Do you want me to break up with you?" He joked.

"No, I just need you to discipline me." I frown.

"What do want me to do? Smack your ass, 'cause that sounds more like a turn on than discipline." He laughed.

He cradled me in his arms. There was something wrong with that kiss, that bothered me. I wanted to tell him, but the words will fumble and I'll sound like a idiot. There was a knocking sound at the door and Freddie said for, whoever, to come in. "I need to talk to Katana for a minute." I looked up to see Axle.

"I don't think that's such a good idea." Freddie says hugging me closer to him.

"I just want to talk to her."

"Whatever you have to say to Katana you can say to me to, that's that, Axle." I felt Freddies chest vibrate, which relaxed me a whole lot.

"Okay then." He stepped in the room and closed the door. "I'm not sorry for kissing you, so I'm not going to apologiz-"

"Well you should. You kissed my girlfriend." Freddie snapped.

"And I said I'm not apologizing, so shut up."

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Isaac said he's getting you back home. Then he just left. He told me wait a minute before telling you." Axle says.

"RiverWaters." I say to myself.

"Babe, what are you talking about?" Freddie asks.

"He's going to my old pack, RiverWaters, we grew up together until they convicted him of murder. If he goes back they'll kill him."