Kookie and Me

I woke up,feeling warm and secured.I turned to my right and looked at Jungkook,he was hugging me.I smiled when I looked at him sleeping.I took my phone and took a picture of him sleeping.He still look perfect even when he's sleeping..I got up but then I was pulled so I fell on the bed again."Where are you going?"Jungkook asked with his hoarse voice."I'm going to prepare breakfast.You should get up already..you've got to work and I have to send Hyunsyik to his kindergarten."I said."I'm tired..can I just rest today?"he asked and pouted."You're the boss..so,it's up to you then."I answered."Can you take my phone please?It's next to you."he said while holding my hand.I took his phone and gave him.He dialled a number.

"Good morning,Hyunjin-ssi..I'll not enter the office today..I want to spend my time with my wife." he winked at me.

I just smiled and he ended the call."I told my PA already..so,we can spend our time together today..without our son.Just like we did 4 years ago."he said.

"Okay..but I'll just prepare breakfast for us."I said and stood up again.He pulled me again,making me fall next to him."What now?"I asked."Where's my morning kiss?"he asked."Really?"I asked in disbelief.He nodded his head and pouted his lips.I can't help but smile then I kissed his lips."Thank you,jagi."he thanked and kissed my cheek.I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast.Later,I heard Hyunsyik and Jungkook talking.

"Appa,can I follow you and omma?"

"Ani..you must go to school and be a smart boy okay?"

"Appa..jebal.."

"Ani..how about we go out after you're back from school?Is it okay?"Jungkook suggested.

"Ne!"Hyunsyik answered.

"What are you two talking about?It sounded so interesting."I interrupted."He wants to follow us but I said no..then I promised to bring him out after school."Jungkook answered while putting his hands on Hyunsyik's small shoulder."Can we buy new toys,omma?"Hyunsyik asked ."Ask appa..I'm okay with it."I answered."Appa,can we?Buy new toys for me..jebal..appa.."Hyunsyik begged him."Anything for you,boy."Jungkook answered then ruffled his hair.Hyunsyik jumped in excitement and ate his breakfast."I'll take my shower first."I said and left the kitchen.After taking my shower,I put on a simple black and white stripe shirt and black jeans.I took my black leather bag and put in my black boots.

I went down and saw the two of them.Hyunsyik was playing with Jungkook's phone while sitting on Kookie's lap."Okay so,let's go now."I said which got the attention of the two."You look beautiful,Ah Ra."Jungkook complimented."Thanks."I said and smiled."Omma,yeppo!"Hyunsyik said and gave a thumbs up."Thank you,kid."I thanked him and ruffled his hair."Kaja,you'll be late for school later,Hyunnie."Jungkook said and the three of us went out.We sent Hyunsyik to his kindergarten and spent our time together.

"Kookie,can we have breakfast first?I haven't eat since this morning."I said.

"Oh..jagi,kaja.I'll take you to the nearest cafe here."he said then we entered the car.

He drove the car and for about 30 minutes,we arrived infront of a cafe named Kamong Cafe.Somehow,this cafe's name is familiar tho..We entered the cafe which had a simple and modern style.A worker greeted us and led us to a table for two."What do you want to eat?"Jungkook asked as he went through the menu."A chocolate muffin and a waffle with maple syrup will do."I answered."Okay..what about your drink?"he asked again."Hot coffee."I said.He nodded and called a worker to order our foods and drinks.Suddenly,I saw a guy entering the cafe.I examined his face and he looks like a friend from my dance academy when I was 18."Isn't that Jongin?"I said to myself."Jongin?Who is he?"Jungkook asked.I can feel the him glaring at me.

"He's just an old friend..from my dance academy when I was 18."I said."Oh..you entered a dance academy before?Seems like my wife is really secretive."Jungkook replied."Ahah..I just remembered it when I saw him just now."I answered."Then,are you going to greet him now?"Jungkook questioned me."He seems so busy now..I think he's the owner of this cafe because he once told me his cafe is Kamong Cafe so,I won't bother him.."I said and chuckled."Well..okay."Jungkook's face seems to lighten up after I said that.

"Ha...it's been a long time since we've been going out like this together."Jungkook said and let out a sigh of relief."Yeah..I think it was about 3 or 4 years ago..but we enjoyed taking care of our own son together right?"I said."You're right,jagi..hey..I got something to tell you but please don't be mad after I said this."Jungkook said while holding my hands.I looked at him and anticipating on what he's going to say later."Should we reconsider Hyunsyik's request?"he asked."What request?"I asked."You know what I'm talking about."he answered.Request?What did Hyunsyik requested?....Oh.....A sibling...

"I remember now.."I nodded my head."What do you think?"he asked."Later okay..I want to eat now."I answered which made him chuckle.At the same time,the food came and both of us began eating.Suddenly,my phone rang.I looked at the caller ID and saw my sister's name."Wait..it's my sister."I placed down my spoon and answered the call.

"Unnie?"

"Ah Ra!I'm back now!Let's meet each other okay?I'll come to your house at the evening..I'll call you again when I'm on my way."

"Ne,unnie.Where are you now?"

"At a secret place with my Seojun."

"Can you bring mom and dad too?"

"Sure..if Seojun comes too won't you mind?"

"It's okay..I'm eating with Jungkook now.See you later.Bye."I ended the call.

"Why did noona called?"Jungkook asked."She's coming to house tonight with my parents and Seojun oppa."I answered."That's great!We should buy foods and drinks for them later."he said in excitement."Alright.Let's just continue eating."I said and quickly finished my foods.We finished everything and Jungkook paid for the bill.