Chapter 30

Chapter 30 - Wade and Ade.

EUAN'S POV

Who would've thought! I'm bound to marry a pain, how come Taylor hated Damian so much, he is her grandfather after all! Rich kids drama. The plane arrived at a Florida airport, I checked to my watch, we're 30 minute's early based on out ETA. We rush outside the jet and into the service car, wasting no time. Going to fetch myself a Taylor King.

AUDREY'S POV

Right after we checked in, to this enormous villa dragging Taylor inside. But this punk named Paul Segways.

"Okay girls you take the right wing rooms, I'll be giving you 20 mins to prepare, we all going to have our lunch after that, together!" Throwing a knowing look directly to us, I moved my shoulders up with my forearms 'what?!' Animating my mouth.

"ALRIGHT, let's go kids" Paul continues as he clapped his hand.

As we went inside our designated room, we both throw our bags to the ground, I manage to lock the door blindly behind me, She pulls me closer to her, her body is pressed against mine, hands on my waist, staring right through my soul, damn those piercing blue eyes.

Her soft lips met mine, this sensation and this indescribable feeling I get every time, I couldn't stop my heart from pounding in my chest. I felt her tongue run across my bottom lip and opened my mouth to let our tongues explore each others mouths intensifying our kiss, I entangled my arms above her shoulders, grabbing a handful of her wavy soft light brown hair of hers. Her hands started to wonder when we hear's Pauls voice echoes outside the living room, Taylor plants another light kiss before pulling away from me completely as she giggles. 'What a mood killer, Paul.' Rolling my eyes to the side.

" Come on, A. Let's get ready" Taylor said, walking her back away from me. I breathed, and run my index finger to my tingling mouth.

Again, Paul shouted, I groan, as much as I want to keep Taylor by myself, we have friends.

I sat down on the sofa while we wait for the other to get ready, Taylor is having a chat with Sara about random things, observing how they talk. Taylor King animates her hands while talking, Sara gives a smiling or chuckling, then and there along with Taylor, they're totally pretty close to each other. Squinting my eyes when Taylor started to whisper something to Sara, right after that Sara put her hand above Taylor's shoulder hovering downward. Okay, that's it! I got up and went beside Taylor.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" I asked, looking at Taylor and giving Sara a fake smile, what? I'm jealous.

"Uhmm" Sara looked to Taylor then to me.

"Nothing important..." Taylor answered hesitantly, what could it be?

"Sara'?" I asked. She eyed Taylor King, and breathes out.

"It's better if it came from TK." She said, giving me a weak smile and walks away from us.

_________________________________________________

We all went out to take our lunch together, like what Paul wants. Walking in the streets, right across the beach, oh... the sea is calling me!! Two couples walk hand in hand in front of us, TK and I walk together with Oli while exchanging funny stories about random things. After a 2minute walk, we stop by this famous food chain, we all went inside as we eye on a vacant table that can accommodate us all, spotting one on the corner Paul rushes passing by a group of teenagers who happens to claim the spot, as they glare at us,