*5

Choi young do was surprised before he masked it with an air of nonchalance. "Well I tried being nice but since you already made a verdict that I was your enemy I think it's time I step up to that name." he smirked his eyes shining with suppressed anger.

"Well I'm glad." Su Jin stated as she walked away.

_____________________

It's been more than a week and Choi Young Do has almost pushed Su Jin off the brink of sanity. She was on the verge of dislocating his nose for which she would probably feel no remorse what so ever. Sure he hadn't done anything THAT bad but her nerves were on the verge of breaking due to all the strain. The other day he had pulled her chair from under her when she went to sit down like she had feared he would have done the first time. He tripped her in the hallway and would also blame her for doing something he did and when he would ask a random student to confirm the accusation they would just vigorously nod their heads. She wasn't sure if she should pity them or be angry with them.

She had also been avoiding Eun Sang as much as possible, figuring it would be better to stay away from her rather than get close and give Choi Young Do some sort of twisted idea. It was absolutely impossible to get away from him in this place but one thing was for sure Cha Eun Sang had it worse than she did especially with Choi Young Do and that guy from before, Kim Tan fighting over her like lions trying to assert dominance and territory. Unlike the way Choi Young Do would harass her upon seeing her or when they were in class, in Eun Sang's case he would actively search her out in order to bully her. To Su Jin it seemed that Choi Young Do had a warped method of showing affection.

She entered through the gates of hell as she so affectionately named It, walking into the hallway towards her locker. As she made her way down the hallway she noticed that everyone kept glancing her way before immediately looking away and whispering between themselves. She decided to ignore them and just keep walking as it was most likely nothing important. But once she reached her locker she understood why....

There was graffiti all over her locker, saying things like 'slut', 'gold digger', 'welfare waste' and of course the occasional 'get out' and 'go die'. She felt the rage slowly bubble to the surface as she continued to scan the words written on her locker. Is this what they did to other students? Did they not have anything better to do?

At that exact moment Su Jin realised that the roots of all these problems was most likely Choi Young Do as she remembered the events that had occurred to one of the students whom Choi Young Do had then sued for assault even though it had been him who was the harasser. In the end that person transferred schools after being humiliated. Said devil had decided to make an appearance at that exact moment as he headed towards Su Jin.

Choi young do looked at her and then to the locker a slow smirk forming on his face, "looks like you got a present." he said raising an eyebrow at her.

Su Jin felt that now was a good time as ever to let out her frustrations on him as she brought her hand back and toward his face, a soft red started to form on Choi Young Do's cheek. She had punched him and before he could say anything she walked away.

Choi Young Do stood there frozen, his cheek stinging from the sudden assault. He looked back at the locker as he scanned over what it said as his jaw ticked from the stinging.

During the entire day all Young Do could do was stare at the back of the brown haired girl sitting in front of him. How had he let her punch him and why did it still hurt so much? He could hear the students whispering to each other about the punch believing themselves to be inconspicuous when in fact he heard everything and it was seriously starting to irk him. He was going to teach her a lesson but after school, he didn't want to cause another scene. He had decided to go find Eun Sang as an escape from the event. He couldn't explain his actions towards Eun Sang she just brought a feeling of unusual warmth with her but that need for warmth was overruled by the need to destroy everything Kim Tan held dear and it seemed Eun Sang was one of them. He had been trying to call her when he had found her, peering over her shoulder he saw his caller id which said 'don't pick up'. He felt a slight pang as hurt crossed his features before immediately vanishing into nonchalance.