*7

Choi Young Do watched through the glass as she walked off, maybe she had special people manipulating powers? He decided he was going to implement her advice today as he too got up chucking the rubbish out before getting on his bike and heading out to Cha Eun Sang and her night time café job.

_______________________________

Choi Young Do had gone to her part time job last night but she hadn't been there and down the drain went all his self confidence in telling her straight. He was pretty sure that even if he did say he liked her she would most likely reject him and like Su Jin had said, he hadn't quite done anything to prove otherwise but nor was he quite ready to hear or accept that.

He needed to find her, Su Jin. She seemed to give him a strength that he cannot bring out himself and makes everything seem so clear and simple.

"Ramen no odiseo?" (where are you?) He said frustrated as he walked down the hallway scanning the faces. He noticed a familiar head of brown walk passed at the end of the corridor, quickly following behind as he called her out, "oi ramen!"

Su Jin turned around surprised, her eyes wide as they seemed to be popping out of her head, "what are you doing here?!" she whispered harshly to him as she looked around carefully.

"I was looking for you. About yesterday... I gave a lot of thought and I thi....." before Choi Young Do could finish Su Jin grabbed him into the nearest room as she shut the door, leaving it open a crack. Su Jin had her hand against his mouth as his back was pressed against the wall while Su Jin stood closely infront of him. Her other hand pressed against his chest holding him in place as she peaked through the gap into the corridor.

"Where'd she go?" said a voice down the corridor,

The sensation of the soft hand covering his mouth as its warmth slowly heated up his skin was new to him. The only time anyone had touched his face was in a fit of rage so the gentleness in which the hand was placed was an unusually welcome feeling. But that wasn't the only unusual feeling, the heat radiating off her hand and soaking into his chest was making his heart beat faster, like heat was its source of energy which had just been replenished. Choi Young Do peered down at Su Jin, her expression nervous as she continued to stare through the gap.

"I think she went that way!" another voice said as footsteps were heard running past the room and down the corridor.

"That was close." Su Jin whispered as she let out a light breath, her forehead resting next to her hand against Choi Young Do's chest. Su Jin finally noticed the hurried thumping against her hand as a hand wrapped around her wrist, she looked up surprised at Choi Young Do. She quickly took a few steps back creating a distance between them as she looked down at the floor.

Choi Young Do crossed his arms over his chest in an attempt to cover his beating heart as he watched her carefully, he wasn't sure he would be able to say anything due to the confusion in his head as the rapid beating increased the blood flow in his veins.

"Ah mian." (sorry) Su Jin said as she looked to the side rubbing the back of her head in slight embarrassment .

"What was that?" Choi Young Do asked after loudly clearing his throat, referring to the voices that had just passed them.

"Hm? Aniya." (no.. as in like 'never mind'.) Su Jin said giving a nervous laugh, she had no intention in involving him in her little battle even though the whole thing was because of him.

Choi Young Do having remembered her nervousness a few minutes ago slowly stalked towards her intent on getting an answer for why she was so nervous as Su Jin mimicked his movements but in reverse feeling her back press against a wall. Choi Young Do stood toe to toe with Su Jin as he brought his face near her ear while Su Jin tilted her head away.