[~Chapter 5~]

Taurtis P.O.V

I got a call from  J saying that Sam's asleep on the couch, poor Sam...I will make it up to him a lot, I been such a dick to him that I didn't realize it until now! we're best friends!. "Taurtis! I made soup" Chan came up the stairs and in her room with 2 bowls of soup "thanks love..." "so lets start the homework?" "um ya but can I ask why the rush?" "to work?" "no..to your house you usually wait until 6 in the afternoon" "um...I missed you!" Chan quickly began to eat, I just sat there confused but ignored it. Its been an hour now and I'm really ready to go home "hey Chan, thanks for the meal and helping but I really should get home" "oh..." "you can walk me?" her face lit up and she grabbed my hand "yes!".

Sam P.O.V

I woke up and saw the time '5:30' I was still a bit tired and cold "you awake" I turn to see J sitting by the fire "hey J...sorry to trouble you" "no trouble at all, I'm here when ever!" "haha ok...I should start heading home" "here your sweater, it was wet so I cleaned it" "such a mom" "hey! haha" I smiled and headed out "see you tomorrow". After a couple of minutes of walking I finally reached the house and  the lights were still off, guess  Taurtis is still with Chan. I decided to make cookies and snuggle in blankets until I heard a loud slam than turn to see Taurtis, "welcome home" "ya, watcha doing?" "probably going to make cookies" "oh! chocolate chip?" "correct" he smiled big and quickly sat on the couch staring at me "Sam the cooking show!" "oh god I wish" "what will he be making ladies and gentlemen?, the suspense is killing us!" "fear for I will not tell you until complete" "AND THE CROWD GOES CRAZY! ahhhh" we both started laughing real hard, I could barley breath.

I finally finished baking and sat on the couch next to  Taurtis, we sat in silence listening to the clock tick tock again and again. "you busy tomorrow?" Taurtis finally spoke up "never busy, you?" "not that I know of, so tomorrow I'll make it up to you" "Taurtis no, y-" "she, I will make it up" "ya so Chan can some in, take you away, yippee" I said getting up walking to the stair case "excuse me?" "you heard me" we both stood there staring at each other, his eyes widen open like shocked in what I said, I don't even know why I said that, wow Sam great job you piece of shit. "...look whatever I'm going to bed.." "Sam..." "just leave me be Taurtis...goodnight" I ran upstairs and slammed the door shut.

~Skip Time~

Taurtis P.O.V

all morning Sam been ignoring me, like I'm not even here, when we arrived to school we walked away like its a routine, he walked away, Chan says hi..what he said last night got me questioning so many things that my mind hurts so bad. The bell ranged, of course I was late as always, once I went to sit down I noticed Sam isn't here, where did he go?. "ok! class looks like everyone is here except Sam?" "he is here, I saw him earlier" Invader said "oh , well we'll wait for him". 5 minutes passed waiting and no sign of Sam "Okami can I go look for him?" "yes please Taurtis, thank you", Damnit Sam you make me stressed worrying about you lately.

((Sorry, I know this is a very short chapter I'm sorry I promise the next chapter or another chapter will be longer, since school is over for a week Ill try to upload during the Thanksgiving break~ anyways thank you guys for enjoying my book so far c: lots of love <3))