Prologue

This story contains: bdsm, daddy kink, strong language, Harry having a kink for Louis' being so small and mentions of drugs and death.

Don't read if those things trigger you.

~

Tick-tack-tick-tack.

Louis eyes were glued to the clock on the wall in front of him, tiny neck arched lightly as he sat there on the floor.

Tick tack..

When do mommy and daddy come back? It's already late..

Time for nappy. He whimpered lightly, feeling the cold triggering through his tiny body as Louis laid down, scooting over to the fluffy carpet and curled himself into a ball. Waiting.

Mommy and Daddy never came back. Louis had enough to eat for a while until he had to go and hunt for himself. Their house was far off in the woods. No cellphone, no car. Dead line.  Out of anyone's reach.

Louis was on his own and with each day that passed he grew to be more lonely and lost in himself. He didn't speak a lot.. He just had a friend that existed in his head. Maybe he was keeping Louis from going insane.

Louis turned seventeen as blue and red bright lights were shining, so bright that they blurred his sight and made him whine in fear. Men came that night and took Louis with them. He didn't know how much time He spent alone..

Louis waited every day for mommy or daddy to come back. He sniffled quietly and wrapped himself in a blanket in the back of their car, burying his face in between his legs.

With taking Louis away from here they made his hope disappear.

"I love you mommy.. Love you daddy.." Louis whispered while rocking back on forth, repeating it like a mantra in his head.

Louis ended up in an adoption center. They were trying to help him, yet he didn't talk. Louis grew up living alone.. He didn't know a lot of things. Especially not how to socialise and be around other people his age.

Sitting in a boring room with grey walls.. The picture of mommy and daddy that Louis kept for ten years neatly folded in his hands as he looked at the clock. He knew someone was coming for him..

Tick-tack..

~

Warnings:
young!Louis and older!Harry top!domHarry  bottom!subLouis
Ageplay
Dom/sub play