↯Bucky, Steve and Clint imagine for K_Lupin↯

Here it is @K_Lupin (Kathryn)

Prompt: Steve and Bucky like you and then at the end you're actually dating Clint.

"No, Buck. You are my friend and everything but... it's Kathryn!" Steve said, making weird hand movements into the air.

"Steve, C'mon. She obviously likes me! I mean, not to hurt your ego, but," Bucky moved both his hands up and down, shrugging.

Steve rolled his eyes and was about to say something when you walked into the room.

"Hey guys," You said, sitting next to Steve.

Bucky glared at a smirking Steve and then rushed over to the other side of you.

It made you jump a little and you eyed him, "Hey, Buck."

He smiled and fake-yawned, putting his arm on the back of your chair. You shook your head and looked at a message you had gotten from Clint, smiling a little. Behind you, Steve and Bucky were mounting things to each other with angry faces.

Steve glared once more and then tapped you on the shoulder. "Hey, Kathryn, do you want to..." He stopped and sighed, "Do you know if, uh, Fury has anything for me to do?"

You shook your head and put your phone in your pocket, facing Steve. He smiled when you did and ran a hand through his hair. You laughed when one strand was clearly out of place. You fixed it, making Steve blush before Bucky slammed his hand on the table.

You turned to him and he began speaking, "Hey Kathryn, how's life? Good, great. You wanna go ou-" He was cut off by Clint walking into the room.

"Hey, Kathryn, ready to go?" He motioned towards the door with his shoulder. You nodded and were about to get up when Bucky and Steve shouted out strands of various No's.

You looked at them with wide eyes and then Clint deciphered what was going on. He decided to speak, "C'mon babe. The reservations won't last long."

Steve and Bucky both widened their eyes at Clint, "What?"

Clint smirked, "What? Got a problem with my girlfriend.

You got up, confused, and Clint led you out, leaving Steve and Bucky stunned.

Hope you like it! Kinda feel like it's not what you wanted :/