Chapter 22.

Feels Like The End by Mikky Ekko

Okay, Chapter 23 is going to be a time jump. I love time jumps honestly. But anyways this chapter might be a little boring because your just basically meeting Lee's new pack :)

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

I was still on the ground crying when alpha Jensen Miles came outside. I could hear the sound of his shoes crunching under the gravel as he comes closer. His shoes are in front of my kneeling, hiccupping form. His knees crack as he crouches in front of me.

"LeeAna?"

My eyes slowly look up to meet his. He smiles sadly and looks at me with sympathy.

I rub my chest and cry out, "It hurts."

He nods in understanding and reaches over to rub my back in soothing circles. I just met alpha Jensen and already, without knowing me, he's comforting me.

"Shall we go inside?" I nod and get up, dusting the little rocks off my knees. We quietly walk into the pack house. A few members were already up and giving us curious glances. My head hangs with embarrassment as he guides us into his office. It was messy. Papers were scattered all over the huge, mahogany desk. I take a seat in one of the guest chairs across from the desk.

alpha Jensen sits beside me. Its silent for a moment before he says, "I'm not going to ask if your okay because I know your not. Trust me when I say, I know the pain of losing your mate."

I wipe any remaining tears from my face and sigh. "I'm sorry for that alpha Jensen, I just-"

"It's okay, LeeAna. You don't need to explain it to me," he says softly. I nod and bite my bottom lip while staring at the floor. If I looked at alpha Jensen's kind eyes, I would start crying again. He was about the same age as alpha Vince, if not older. They were complete opposites.

"Why," I whisper. "Why did he leave me here? Why did he... reject me?"

He deeply inhales. "Is that not what you wanted? Alpha Landyn told me about umm... your situation and he thought this would be best for you. He informed your family and friends about the move and made me promise to take good care of you."

I shake my head. "Landyn hurt me and yeah, I did think about rejecting him. I thought about it a lot but..."

I didn't think this would happen. I wanted away from Landyn but I didn't want to be ripped away from my family. The first time I left, it was on my own account but this is different. My hate for Landyn only increased. He was being fucking selfish sending me away like this. Who the hell does he think he is?

Apparently I have to pay the consequences by being taken away from my family and pack because he has problems. This is bullshit. And I cried when he left. I should have told him to leave and rot in hell because I was never going back to him. He's fucked in the head if he thinks I still want him, still love him.

Just like that my sadness is replaced with hate and anger.

"LeeAna?" My head snaps towards alpha Jensen. "You must be tired. I'll have a member grab your belongings and show you to your room."

I clear my throat and nod. "Thank you."

"You will start at the local high school the day after tomorrow," he states. My eyes widen and nerves are shooting through my body. "Don't worry," he smiles softly, "no one will treat you with any disrespect. My pack members will be informed of your stay with us."

He gets up and sits behind his big desk. A knock sounds at the door and the it opens after a loud 'come in' from alpha Jensen.

A guy about my age, maybe a little older walks in. He's good looking just as any other male Lycan. His black hair is cut close to his scalp and he has the physic of a warrior. But was caught my eye was his eyes. They were brown but the right one had a spot of blue in it. He was nothing compared to Landyn though.

Dammit Lee, shut up.

In his large hands were my belongings, including my presents which I have yet to open.

"Benjamin," alpha Jensen said with a smile. The man smiled a lot. "This is LeeAna Harrison. She's going to be staying with us from now on. LeeAna, this is my head warrior Benjamin Wells. He will be the one to show you around the pack grounds after you have rested."

I nod my head and take a deep breath. "You're very kind alpha Jensen. Thank you." Then I turn to Benjamin.

He closes the office door behind us and leads me down the hall, to two large staircases. The pack house was the kind of house that was big and beautiful but made you feel at home. All the wood kind of made it look like a cabin. A really big cabin. Everything here seemed to be the complete opposite of my- the other pack.

Walking past a bunch of doors with numbers on them, we stopped at the last door on the right. Room 109. Benjamin grabbed a key from his pocket and opened it for me. I took a good look of the room while he set my bags on the queen sized bed. The color scheme was grey. A small walk in closet, my own bathroom, a night stand and a dresser in the corner. It wasn't big. It was perfect.

"Welcome to The Revon Pack by the way," Benjamin says. "What pack did you come from?"

"The Grey Shadow Pack."

His eyes widen and mouth hangs open a little. "Alpha Vince's pack?" I nod. Yeah, alpha Vince had made himself known in the Lycan world. "Well your going to love it here then. We have a pack barbeque once a month and this months is next weekend. It'll give you a chance to accommodate yourself and make friends."

Even though he seemed nice and this place was very peaceful, I was still internally freaking out. I have never been the new girl.

"Well, Thank you Benjamin but I think I'm going to get some rest for now." My body was drained and my eyes hurt from lack of sleep.

He nods. "Of course." Then he's gone, closing the door on his way out.

I walk to the duffle bags and open the first one. A piece of folded paper is laying on top of my clothes. Curious, I unfold it and begin to read.

Dear LeeAna,

I know you hate me right now. I hate myself for hurting you the way I did. Please, try and understand why I'm doing this. We rushed into things, well, I rushed you into things and for that I'm sorry. I know how much you wanted to get away from me and by rejecting you, I made it so that if you never wanted to be with me again then that bond wouldn't hold you back. The computer has a face time account for you so, you are able to see and talk to your family, friends and even... me. I'll write to you every week. I don't expect you to write back and if you don't read them, I won't blame you. Just know that I'm getting help and I'm going to change, I promise. I love you, babygirl and I'll support you on whatever life you choose. Even if that life excludes me.

                          Sincerely, your Lan

A drop of water hit the paper, smearing the ink. He's has a way with words, I'll give him that. I didn't want to talk to him and I sure as hell didn't want to see him. I balled the paper up and threw it into the waste bin.

Then I jumped into that comfortable bed and slept. I was starting a new life without Landyn. I wasn't going to face time him, or write him letters, or even read his letters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little short BUT I updated :)
It's a little boring but the next chapter is a time jump. Yay!

Where are you guys from?

Not trying to be creepy, I'm genuinely curious because I'm from New Mexico but I live in Arizona.

Vote and comment :) all you beautiful people.