Chapter 19

Hmm...

Chapter 19...

Somehow, this feels like deja vu...

Nevermind, onwards to the chapter!

Kira went down the stairs along with Sally, on their way to the kitchen. It was time for lunch, and both were feeling hungry. Slenderman wasn't there to call everyone, or even send someone to call the household together for a meal.

Kira wondered where he was. Masky, Hoodie and Toby were gone, too. She knew that the four were the busiest in the mansion, but they never were gone for the rest of the day. Usually, they leave at a later time in the evening. Their schedules were a little confusing for Kira.

"What do you want for lunch?" Kira asked Sally, walking into the kitchen.

"I don't know, how about macaroni and cheese? I love macaroni and cheese!" Sally exclaimed, jumping onto the stool.

Kira sighed as she remembered that she wasn't good in cooking. She may have watched the others cook and was taught some things, but a recipe like a simple macaroni and cheese, she didn't really know.

"Umm... I don't know how to..." Kira muttered, standing awkwardly behind the counter.

"Oh! How could I forget!" Sally jumped off of the stool and placed Charlie on the counter. Sally started to drag the stool next to Kira, who stood below cabinets.

Sally propped one foot on the stool and tried to reach the knob of one cabinet, once she did, she also placed her other foot on the stool. Kira grabbed onto the stool once Sally started to wobble. She finally found her balance on top of the stool and opened the cabinet, revealing a few products. Kira eyed them, recognizing a few that others have used while cooking.

"There it is!" Sally took a blue box and handed it to Kira, who placed it onto the counter. "Hmm... Would you like one too, Kira?"

"Sure."

Sally grabbed onto another box, and looked down at Kira. She suddenly jumped off, and Kira, who followed her instincts, opened her arms and caught her. Sally only giggled. "Hehe, I knew that you would catch me."

She placed the box next to the other one. Kira read what was on the box.

Macaroni 'N Cheese

"All you have to do is to follow the instructions. I've seen Jeff cooked with this, and it came out well."

Jeff? Cooking? It semed unlikely of him, since he was afraid of fire.

"Okay then." Kira said, sounding unenthusiastic. Instead, she was nervous that she might set the kitchen on fire.

Hopefully I won't.

* * *

"I smell food!" Jeff said as he stumbled into the kitchen, only to find the two girls eating macaroni and cheese.

Jack followed after, his hands shoved into his pockets.

Sally licked her lips to taste the cheese again, smiling. "So yummy..." She muttered to herself, but it was heard by Kira.

Jeff's shoulders slumped as soon as he realized that there weren't any left, and that he needed to get food by himself. He went to the fridge, opened it and looked for the leftovers from dinner.

"You fed them to Smile." Jack reminded him, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Dammit, there aren't any spreads either!" He slammed the refrigerator door close, kneeling down to the freezer. He grabbed the only porkchop left that was in a plastic bag and got a plate from the cupboard.