The Date~Kai

You were really nervous, today was the biggest day of your life aside from getting your brown belt. You were ready but you were waiting for Kai in the park. You patiently sat on the bench and waited for him to come. "Hey, guess who." Kai said putting his hands on your eyes. "I'm guessing it's President Washington." you joked. "Wrong!" Kai said and flicked you on the head. "Ow!" You said rubbing the spot. "Ready for a date with the greatest guy on the planet?" he asked. "Yeah but I have to go out with you." You joked. Kai scowled and flicked you again. "OW! Quit it!" You said. "You quit being uninterested." "Fine." you took his hand gently and asked "So about the greatest guy on the planet. Is he ready?" He smiled and took you for a movie. You decided to watch an action movie and you got a large popcorn bucket and sat inside the movie theater. In the middle of the movie you both reached inside the popcorn bucket and your hands touched. You looked at Kai and smiled when he held your hand. After the movie he took you to dinner and then he dropped you of at home. "I had a great time today."You said, standing by your door. "Me too and I hope my flick didn't hurt too much." he said touching your forehead. "No, just a little." You said. "Well I can fix that." He said and kissed you softly on the forehead. Then he smiled and walked away. You watched him go and then you smiled. Tonight certainly was the biggest night of your life.