Chapter 3

I'm currently getting ready to go to Jayson's house. I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. He texted me his address already and I put my off shoulder white dress on. I curled the end of my hair and put make up on.

Then I put my ankle strap heels, grabbing my pink bag and put my necklace on. I looked at myself in the mirror as I sprayed some perfume.

I ordered an uber to go to his place and I'm pretty nervous but not really. I've always known that Jayson Morreti is rich so I really don't expect too much. When I arrived at his house, I got out and Jayson was already waiting for right at the gate.

He has his hands inside his pocket as he looked at me from head to toe. He gestured me to follow him and I sighed. When I saw his house from a far, I can't believe it.

It's so beautiful that I can't even.. describe it with words. As an architect, this house is perfect.

"Jayson! Is she here yet?" I heard someone walking out from the house and I saw a beautiful woman in her 50s walking out from the house.

"Yes." Jayson answered. I will assume that she's his mom. She walked towards me completely excited and I smiled awkwardly.

"Hello, Elsa!"

"Hi." I said and she hugged me. She pulled away and smiled widely.

"I'm Sarah, Jayson's mom. I can't believe he never told me about you. He's a jerk!" She said and I chuckled nodding.

"Elsa Koshly, Ms.Morreti. Nice to meet you!" I said and she linked her arm with mine. She dragged me inside right away.

"You look stunning by the way, let's go inside.. I want you to meet everyone." Oh no..

"Everyone, this is Elsa, Jayson's fiancee." She announced and when I got into the house, there's 20 people inside.

"Elsa, this is Martin, my husband." Sarah introduced me to Jayson's dad. He gave me a brief hug and smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Mr.Morreti."

"Call us by names, Elsa. We're going to be family soon, you're going to be a Morreti soon!" Sarah squealed and I turned to Jayson. He gave me a nod and I will kill him later.

"Let's have dinner!" Sarah announced. Before having dinner, Sarah and Martin introduced me to some of his family and friends. I thought they will be the type of people who are arrogant and look down on people but they're all so sweet.

"I heard that you're still in uni." Sarah sat me down on the dining table.

"Yes, I'm still studying."

"That's great, can I ask what your major is?" Martin asked.

"Architect." I said.

"Awesome!" Sarah said as she gestured all the maid to serve the food. One of them put the steak in front of me and I thanked her.

"Why didn't Jayson pick you up? How did you get here?" Martin asked.

"I went here with an uber." I said and with that his parents turned to Jayson.

"Jayson, what the.. why didn't you pick her up?" Martin asked in a cold tone.

"How can you call her your fiancee?" Sarah hissed.

"It's okay. He's tired from working and I don't want to bother him. I'm used to go everywhere by myself so it's not a big deal." I said quickly and they both looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Really?" Sarah raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

"Yes, I told him that I'll come here by myself. I just got off work too." I said.